West Yorks, UK

**Okay think my memory has failed me here**
Hunting for Sniper by DJ Trace and Pete Parsons, which I technically own twice but cannot find for love nor money.
If anyone could sort me a copy of the aforementioned track il happily big you up, send you vibes or do some graphic design for you.
Tahnks

+ Reccomend me some decent Jungle/ DnB?

Always quite liked it but never got stuck in and done my homework.
Im looking for stuff with lovely sliced breaks and maybe ragga vocals as opposed to the more straight, modern DeeBee sound which is a bit boring quite often. All reccomendations appreciated!

Is there any out there that has intricately sliced breaks like the type found in Breakcore, but is actually still DnB/ Jungle (and not just for Gabber heads on a Jungle kick)

Forgive me for n00bness

Last edited by Domu (Apr 7, 2013 10:22 am)

Sydney, NSW

http://junglebreaks.co.uk/

About three quarters of the way down the page, there's a high-qual download. There are also some other pretty good breaks, both popular and unheard.

Just Ctrl+F and search for "sniper", and you should find it!

West Yorks, UK

Thanks CP!

Haha yeah I think my memory fudged the details here; I could have sworn last time I was searching for the disks with the track on it, I deduced that the sniper beat was not the same as the break called sniper.

Upon asking this here question and then going back to the site you mentioned, I find out it actually is that break after all. God knows how my brain did this.

So yeah, have the beat.
Id still kinda like the track if anyones got it though smile

babylon
Domu wrote:

+ Reccomend me some decent Jungle/ DnB?

Always quite liked it but never got stuck in and done my homework.
Im looking for stuff with lovely sliced breaks and maybe ragga vocals as opposed to the more straight, modern DeeBee sound which is a bit boring quite often. All reccomendations appreciated!

Is there any out there that has intricately sliced breaks like the type found in Breakcore, but is actually still DnB/ Jungle (and not just for Gabber heads on a Jungle kick)

Forgive me for n00bness

i believe your referring to what we call raggajungle. use that keyword and a world of awesomeness should flood your google.

shanghai

just torrent jungle mania 2

England

i really like early 90s stuff, just download lots of dj mixes smile

Last edited by Jellica (Apr 7, 2013 3:35 pm)

Joliette, QC, Canada

Amiga junglists !!!

Joliette, QC, Canada

btw if you want some breaks and/or jungle samples, this is a nice pack !!!
http://www.blumarten.com/home/junglejun … amplepack/

Earth
Jellica wrote:

Heh yeah RAW is the shit. Old mix tapes ftw.

babylon

im a big fan of shockout records( it was an offshoot of tigerbeat6). i enjoy oldschool jungle as much as the next  guy but the mashit.com era of stuff was the most enjoyable for me.

Last edited by walter b. gentle (Apr 7, 2013 5:46 pm)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RMhYDto2dig
I had a discussion with a jungle-expert who said that this wasn't breakcore. I thought he was nitpicking about genres.

breakphase wrote:
Jellica wrote:

Heh yeah RAW is the shit. Old mix tapes ftw.

I literally have a RAW mixtape.  Cassette from back in the day.

shanghai

dat old randal and hype helter skelter pack......anyone remember that.....with mc fats and fearless. damn that takes me back.

for recent stuff i likes break, ebk, rockwell, etc you should check them out.........and some of the dudes on lifted,

shanghai

i was always a big fan of Black sun empire, concord dawn, them dudes. man so many SKC, Crossfire, Sta & Paul B, Raiden. I had this 6 vinyl pack in a cool case called spy technologies. hunt that down - its so fucking rad ! think the label is DSCI4 or something, if im not mistaken was Traces first label he started. Infact im pretty certain it had sniper VIP on that spy tech release.

ah this is it !
http://www.chemical-records.co.uk/sc/se … DSCI4LP002

if you can find that shit online you'll be happy. and share me the link haha, i dont have a record player in china so i only hear them if i play a drum n bass party which isnt very often now everyone is into BASS MUSIC and FUTURE HIPSTEPZ