Orange County,CA /Las Vegas NV

Hey guys I don't wanna download millions of drum samples to find one good one, so I am gonna ask who knows a website besides "looperman" , beatport, looperport, to find a good simple, generic kit? I am using to put under my recorded LSDJ files

buffalo, NY

In the metal scene almost everyone uses Superior Drummer or EZ Drummer.  I use BFD2 but they're not very geared towards metal

Gosford, Australia

BFD2 is great but you need to really know about acoustic drum mixing to get the most out of it imo
addictive drums was pretty good the one time i used it, too!

NC in the US of America

The soundfont "General User GS" has good generic drum sounds. As for samples, I enjoy the Hydrogen Drumkits very much. I don't know about their usage for posthardcore music, since I don't do that, but if anybody else has used them, they can weigh in. I really like the reggae and 626 samples in that collection.

Chicago IL, USA

ezdrummer/superior drummer is the way to go. i used to use a variety of acoustic drum samples when I would do stuff like that, then I got ezdrummer and it felt like I went 100 years into the future. it's fairly easy to find online if you don't have funds to purchase it, but most of my metal friends say superior drummer is better.

Orange County,CA /Las Vegas NV

thank you guys!

shanghai

i likes drumagog with the steve slate tings.

or just keep it real with the original drum kit from hell innit

Douglas, Wyoming

looperman.com usually has good samples, you can slice them up in slicex (Or other DAW equivalent) and edit them to your liking. That's what I did for my music
http://chipmusic.org/monotron/music/chapter-i That's what I did for this song if that sounds like something you'd wanna do

Last edited by Monotron (Apr 8, 2013 2:36 pm)

Unsubscribe

BFD make a sample kit with Steve Albini produced kits. Get that or find his old sample cd he made with BUN E CARLOS. Insta post rock drums.

Chicago, IL

steven slate drums heart