California

POSTED ON EBAY AS TWO SEPARATE AUCTIONS IF ANYONE IS INTERESTED.  THANKS

BleepBloop USB cartridge
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Bleep-Bloop-USB … 33814c0450

Black DMG-01 with pink backlight, RCA pro-sound and external pitch kit
http://www.ebay.com/itm/221212571992?ss … 1555.l2649

PICTURES:

Last edited by joshuadubya (Apr 11, 2013 12:54 am)

Iowa

$40 for the bleepbloop?

Where are the vigilantes at these days? There's been a lot of threads not listing prices lately.

Indicate prices on items you are selling.  If you are trying to auction it off put it on ebay and put a link to the sale here.

California
ClairBear wrote:

$40 for the bleepbloop?

I will have to pass on that.  The same model cartridge just sold on ebay for $120.  But once again I am open to fair offers and would prefer to get rid of both items at once.  Thanks

California
Apeshit wrote:

Where are the vigilantes at these days? There's been a lot of threads not listing prices lately.

Indicate prices on items you are selling.  If you are trying to auction it off put it on ebay and put a link to the sale here.

My bad.  I was really unsure of a fair price.  If you ordered straight from greightbit.com the DMG with pitch kit would cost $170 and as I mentioned above a bleepbloop cart just sold on ebay for $120. For anyone else looking, I believe a fair price would be around $200.  I would also straight trade for a good condition Earthbound cartridge for SNES.

joshuadubya wrote:
ClairBear wrote:

$40 for the bleepbloop?

I will have to pass on that.  The same model cartridge just sold on ebay for $120.  But once again I am open to fair offers and would prefer to get rid of both items at once.  Thanks

$120 is astronomically overpriced for a bleepbloop cartridge. The Drag'N'Derps are far better and retail for $100.00 new.

California
Apeshit wrote:
joshuadubya wrote:

$120 is astronomically overpriced for a bleepbloop cartridge. The Drag'N'Derps are far better and retail for $100.00 new.

I may just post this on eBay then.  I'll give it a few days here to see if anyone else is interested.  Here is the link to the finished auction though.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/251252994746?ss … 1423.l2649

EMS carts have sold for $600+ on eBay before, but that doesn't reflect what they're worth. Best to try on eBay if you're trying to exploit someone's ignorance. wink

California
Apeshit wrote:

EMS carts have sold for $600+ on eBay before, but that doesn't reflect what they're worth. Best to try on eBay if you're trying to exploit someone's ignorance. wink

Please stop trolling my thread.  I have already stated that I am open to fair offers and not trying to "exploit" anyone.  Worse case scenario: people who are actually interested make me their best offers and I refuse.  It doesn't have to go any further than that.  Bleep Bloop carts are also sought after because they play well with macintosh computers.  The Drag n Derp carts are awesome and also play well with macs so anyone looking is welcome to check em out (http://store.kitsch-bent.com/product/drag-n-derp-cartridge and I believe you sell them as well wink http://asmretro.com/cart-drag-n-derp).  However, they cost $100 and I wasn't expecting to get that much fore the cart if my items were sold as a bundle.  Bundling ensures that the buyer gets a better deal on both items

Last edited by joshuadubya (Apr 8, 2013 11:03 pm)

clovis CA

dude thats a sweet dmg, i never thought black and pink would go together so well. +1

California
Alley Beach wrote:

dude thats a sweet dmg, i never thought black and pink would go together so well. +1

Glad you like it! I really like how the pink backlight complements the lettering on the front

joshuadubya wrote:

Please stop trolling my thread.

Chill. There's a difference between teasing and trolling.

California
Apeshit wrote:
joshuadubya wrote:

Please stop trolling my thread.

Chill. There's a difference between teasing and trolling.

I'm chill.  Just thought I would tease back

Apeshit wrote:

Best to try on eBay if you're trying to exploit someone's ignorance. wink

"teasing"

There's really no nice way to tell you eBay prices aren't relevant on a forum where everybody knows the retail price of these things. At any rate, nice move quoting my text out of context. I was taking a jab at people listing overpriced EMS cartridges with that comment.

California
Apeshit wrote:

There's really no nice way to tell you eBay prices aren't relevant on a forum where everybody knows the retail price of these things. At any rate, nice move quoting my text out of context. I was taking a jab at people listing overpriced EMS cartridges with that comment.

I get that, and have already stated over and over that I am not expecting those prices.  Just a bummer when my thread gets derailed to the point where it's distracting for people who might actually be interested.  Have a good one, and no hard feelings

Last edited by BlakePalmer (Mar 20, 2018 11:01 pm)