California
BlakePalmer wrote:

this is the problem here that i've noticed happening a lot.

the sellers ask people to "make an offer", because most of the time they don't want to accidentally overprice something, and then someone comes in and says it's against the rules.

so then the seller HAS to put prices on the items, and as a result, people on the forum get upset and blame the seller for the high prices, when they were the ones asking for prices to be listed in the first place.

edit: not trying to point out anyone in this thread, because it's the forum rules that are causing this problem.

Thanks for the input. That sums it up pretty well.  I should have read the Trading Post rules more closely. Oh well, live and learn and see if I get some offers

Last edited by BlakePalmer (Mar 20, 2018 11:01 pm)

I paid 75$ for a few bleepbloop carts and don't regret it at all. some people don't understand that with little FM they are a very good cartridge for lsdj, if not the best in some ways. they had beautiful looking PCBs and a nice feel all around. I say the cart is at least worth 75$ and would bring that immediately on eBay.

California
12ianma wrote:

I paid 75$ for a few bleepbloop carts and don't regret it at all. some people don't understand that with little FM they are a very good cartridge for lsdj, if not the best in some ways. they had beautiful looking PCBs and a nice feel all around. I say the cart is at least worth 75$ and would bring that immediately on eBay.

Yeah man, they have been awesome for me.  I have one other. They really do look great with the PCB showing through the clear case.  Now I regret not taking any pics like that!  Let me know if you need a black gameboy and another cart wink

Last edited by joshuadubya (Apr 9, 2013 3:50 am)

California

Posted on eBay