Enjostep > chipstep

England

searching for 8 BIT DUBSTEP on youtube is nearly as good as searching for gundam style 8bit or carly rae jepsen 8bit

Matej wrote:

@GlitchM- And what it is? NES Brostep?

No idea what you call that, but it is way too fast for dubstep anyways.

BK

Shameless self plug but I figure this fits the bill

Solar System

Kris your music is beautuful! Do you have dubstep album???
Knife City is pretty cool too. You are awesome guys.
Yep yep chipmusic dubstep is simply musical virus... Best subgenre ever invented!!!
Harder than screaming apes in Space Oddysey 2001!!!

Last edited by Matej (Apr 11, 2013 1:53 pm)

https://soundcloud.com/chipdisko/usk-arpstep

Boaconstructor

Last edited by Jotie (Apr 11, 2013 2:42 pm)

Comment removed.

Last edited by Feryl (Feb 19, 2024 7:06 am)

Chicago
Cementimental wrote:

Enjostep > chipstep

My life is complete. Thank you.

also, if we're sharing links.
https://soundcloud.com/vektarecords/sets/vr004-kraettz
http://www.vektarecords.com/releases/vr004/

mid/downtempo dub that I'm pretty sure is 2xLSDJ, if someone could confirm that for me.

edit:cause if it's not, kraettz is a legitimate wizard.

Last edited by theghostservant (Apr 11, 2013 3:23 pm)

buffalo, NY

LOL

Toronto, Canada
theghostservant wrote:

mid/downtempo dub that I'm pretty sure is 2xLSDJ, if someone could confirm that for me.

Seriously?  OK, that was horrible.  And definitely nothing I heard that couldn't be easily done w/ 1xLSDj.

England
Infinity Curve wrote:
theghostservant wrote:

Seriously?  OK, that was horrible.  And definitely nothing I heard that couldn't be easily done w/ 1xLSDj.

is this some new trick in LSDJ that you have found? I cannot get samples to play at the same time as wav synth stuff :(

Last edited by Jellica (Apr 11, 2013 4:17 pm)

Toronto, Canada
Jellica wrote:
Infinity Curve wrote:

is this some new trick in LSDJ that you have found? I cannot get samples to play at the same time as wav synth stuff sad

Hmmmm... I skipped through the songs and didn't hear any samples? Sounds like he is using some drum samples on a couple tracks; is that what you are referring to?

Although on second listen, that 'Stardust' track sounds alright.

babylon
Infinity Curve wrote:
Jellica wrote:

is this some new trick in LSDJ that you have found? I cannot get samples to play at the same time as wav synth stuff sad

Hmmmm... I skipped through the songs and didn't hear any samples? Sounds like he is using some drum samples on a couple tracks; is that what you are referring to?

Although on second listen, that 'Stardust' track sounds alright.

wait what? some samples? kraettz is god tier.

Toronto, Canada

Are we listening to the same songs?  What samples are you guys talking about?

Sorry if my opinion stepped on some toes, this guy obviously has some fans here.  Just didn't really like what I heard.

babylon

its cool man. your opinion is fine. but yeah this album is littered with samples. like everywhere.

Toronto, Canada

Can you point out some obvious sections?  I'm honestly not hearing anything you couldn't do with LSDj without samples other than drums and what sound like a couple chopped/glitched speech things(sounds like the HOE sample slowed down with the start shifted ahead a bit).