I ordered a nanoloop cart back in march.
I still haven't gotten it yet, and I was curious how long it took others to recieve their carts...

Easton, PA, USA

middle of march, beginning? From who? Are you/seller stateside or across the pond? Two weeks in the same country up to a month if different. Depending on supply.

Austin, Texas

Send Oliver an email.

Oliver is a professional and takes care of his customers. You're better off dealing with him personally than asking us about it. I've never heard of anyone having a bad experience ordering from him.

This, of course, excludes not being able to because he is between production runs. wink

IL, US

march ended less than two weeks ago, depending on who you ordered from and where you are, it may take a few weeks (longest i waited for one ordered off nanoloop.com was around 3 - 3 1/2 weeks)

Directly from the nanoloop site.
And it didn't give me any rough idea of shipping time, I just figured someone else would know a good indication of time from personal experience.

okay, it's understandable moreso now that i know around how long it takes.

march 9th, btw.

Easton, PA, USA

knowing luck it will be in the mailbox tomorrow

washington

for me, it took oliver 12 or so days to get it shipped. a little slow, but it's whatever.

it took two weeks in shipping. i remember that it was funny when it arrived, because the email said "if it takes longer than two weeks, notify me" and it got here right on time.

Taichung, Taiwan

Ships from Germany.

You're welcome.

Hayze wrote:

And it didn't give me any rough idea of shipping time, I just figured someone else would know a good indication of time from personal experience.

You should have received a shipping notification with a tracking code when your order was shipped march 11. The notification also says: "Shipping typically takes 2-5 days within Europe and 3-7 days to other destinations." This is based on the estimated shipping times provided by german post. Maybe that's a little optimistic, to the U.S. it sometimes takes only 7 days, but around 11-12 days seems more typical.
The shipping notification further says: "If goods do not arrive within two weeks and tracking status does not change, please contact [email protected]."

basspuddle wrote:

for me, it took oliver 12 or so days to get it shipped. a little slow, but it's whatever.

Normally, I ship orders at least 3 times a week, often the same day.
It happened a few times that I ran out of stock while travelling but did not close the shop on time so that I could ship orders only after I returned home. However, in those few cases where the delay is significantly longer than the "ships within 48h typical" stated on the shop site, I try to at least send out a notification with estimated shipping date.

USPS (and only USPS, other overseas destinations are fine) seemed to have some problems last year, with a few very long delays and even lost packages. No issues this year so far...