Hello to everyone smile

I'm not total noob of micromusic and LSDJ, i was a DMG, but it is stolen   now i buy a gameboy advance SP, i'm guess what the best solution for prosound, i found two way.

First
http://chipmusic.org/forums/topic/1443/ … pro-sound/

but no image at all

Second
http://capcomposer.blogspot.it/2010/01/ … d-mod.html

what is best way to prosound gameboy sp? i don't want damage charger point.

Thanks in advance smile

Last edited by Out-Line (Apr 12, 2013 8:58 pm)

New Albany Indiana

i find when i was dmg, dmg break, dmg sad, so then i was sp! but i when i was sp, i was sad, so then i was a new dmg.

New Albany Indiana

Invest in a DMG.

But sp support much better table and have portability smile

Bit wish wrote:

i find when i was dmg, dmg break, dmg sad, so then i was sp! but i when i was sp, i was sad, so then i was a new dmg.

I'm assuming English is their second language.  Why must you mock them?  You native English speakers can be such argh.

Last edited by nerdsome (Apr 12, 2013 7:33 pm)

orange county, CA
nerdsome wrote:
Bit wish wrote:

I'm assuming English is their second language.  Why must you mock them?  You native English speakers can be such twats.

Yeah that was pretty harsh of you bitwish.

Out-Line wrote:

But sp support much better table and have portability smile

The Gameboy Pocket is a good option.  Not as small as an SP but still a good size.  I use a pocket for writing and a regular DMG for recording.

New Albany Indiana
DataFix wrote:
nerdsome wrote:

I'm assuming English is their second language.  Why must you mock them?  You native English speakers can be such twats.

Oh, yea, i forgot im not sochtrotch so its not acceptable.
I wasn't trying to be mean, i just thought it was funny the way it was, like how you might mock a 2 year old for doing something wrong that ended up being cute.

rochester, ny
Bit wish wrote:
DataFix wrote:

Oh, yea, i forgot im not sochtrotch so its not acceptable.
I wasn't trying to be mean, i just thought it was funny the way it was, like how you might mock a 2 year old for doing something wrong that ended up being cute.

You're saying it was ok because it was like you were mocking a two year old?

Unsubscribe

2 year olds need to be put in their place. Shame is part of normal childhood development.

Sorry for my bad english.

What is the correct sentence?

i have read that gameboy  pocket is the worse before of micro

New Albany Indiana

Sorry, i wasn't trying to offend you.

You don't have to even pro sound pockets, just get this.
http://compare.ebay.com/like/1308000542 … p;var=sbar
This is just from something i heard, but i heard pockets drain the batteries in games.

Out-Line wrote:

Sorry for my bad english.

What is the correct sentence?

i have read that gameboy  pocket is the worse before of micro

People seem to dislike the sound of the pocket (emits an annoying hum) but they sound better than the SP.  I personally think the pocket is even better than the color.  And there was a rumor that the pocket would kill the batteries in EMS carts but I have 2 EMS carts and 2 bleepbloop carts that I regularly use in my pocket and I have yet had to change a battery.

washington
nerdsome wrote:

You native English speakers can be such twats.

Yea, I guess that statement was harsh.  It's just that people make fun of me and mock me all the time.  It gets annoying.

Last edited by nerdsome (Apr 12, 2013 7:32 pm)

The Multiverse ::: [CA, Sac]

You don't even need to prosound a SP. Just get a headphone adapter. Look on eBay, there is someone producing high quality ones. I exclusively only use SPs even though I have prosounded DMGs.

Edit: also prosounding them is tricky and depends on their model, apparently. Not worth it in my opinion.

Last edited by Auxcide (Apr 12, 2013 8:04 pm)