Russia

Hi all,

I know you all tired of "first lsdj" releases, but here is mine.

It's a mix of various genres. You'll find some four-to-the-floor rhythms, some guitar chugging, some strange glitchy sounds and even a small solo.

It's not the best EP in any ways, but I've put a lot of work in it and tried to polish everything I can. Hope you'll like it!

Grab it here: http://twistboy.bandcamp.com

Thanks, and sorry for mistakes if any.

Illinoisenoisenoise

dude! very nice stuff here!

NC in the US of America

Groovy. It's got a lot of soul. It reminds me a little bit of Fearofdark's style, but in a more minimal format, and more attitude. I can't help thinking of Donkey Kong Land 1 & 2 in the best way.

I thought "O\n Vacation" was going to just sound like your typical four-floor/1-2 beat wob stuff, but it's got a cool, interesting lightness to it, and a touch of disco that is fun.

Glad I gave this a shot. You should be more confident.

I detect a hint of hope from loneliness in that last track.

Last edited by SketchMan3 (Apr 14, 2013 3:02 pm)

Portland

Really loving it so far,
I'm impressed with the depth of that bass on Jailbreak.
Keep it comin'!

Russia

Thanks for listening and support guys! I appreciate it a lot!

SketchMan3 wrote:

You should be more confident.

I'll try next time smile thanks for detailed feedback!

Dos wrote:

Keep it comin'!

Will do!

Douglas, Wyoming

Those atmospheres heart

Douglas, Wyoming

Also really dig what you did with "on vacation" in the intro reminds me of Earthbound music. I'll throw in a buck or two when I get home if I can this EP deserves it for sure!

Last edited by Monotron (Apr 15, 2013 2:29 pm)

Russia
Monotron wrote:

Also really dig what you did with "on vacation" in the intro reminds me of Earthbound music. I'll throw in a buck or two when I get home if I can this EP deserves it for sure!

Actually when I started writing this track Earthbound was on my mind for quite some time smile

Thank you for support!