Columbus, Indiana
XyNo wrote:

Avoid to downgrade it to 1.5...Totally useless nowadays !!!
Go update your firmware to original 6.20, Get Pro-C put the folders in your psp (psp/game), run it and after this install the perma-patch !
Et voila !!!
https://code.google.com/p/procfw/

I think this needs a sticky/walkthrough on piggy subforum. I was going to sell my PSP till I saw this. Thanks xyno

California

^ now i have a reason to finally get a new psp.

LA:CA

^ Get a 2k for ADHOC to wifi mode they host

Orange County,CA /Las Vegas NV

smile Thanks guys, and xyno mostly! Yes as Chip musicians it's great to be able to use SID hardware, but also more fun to just use game consoles in general big_smile I am anti laptop for live performances

will I still be able to run umds on 6.20 firmware? tongue

XyNo wrote:
Cuddle Television wrote:

I know sad I just want 1.5 downgrade so bad so I can play homebrews, but I got annoyed with myself not finding out how to downgrade/debrick and all that good shit. In the end I just want to bang my psp like a drum set until it shatters everywhere

Go update your firmware to original 6.20, Get Pro-C put the folders in your psp (psp/game), run it and after this install the perma-patch !
Et voila !!!

So firmware is now 6.20 and I downloaded the pro c for it. What folder exactly goes into my gamefile of the psp, I want to know for sure before I goof!

Joliette, QC, Canada
Cuddle Television wrote:
XyNo wrote:

Et voila !!!

So firmware is now 6.20 and I downloaded the pro c for it. What folder exactly goes into my gamefile of the psp, I want to know for sure before I goof!

Be sure to have downloaded pro-c for 6.20 after this put it in X:\PSP\GAME the folder are Update and Permapatch (or something like this) if I remember well !!! Once the folder are moved into your psp load update and after this your patch really easy to do !!!

Oh yeah btw if one of you want to get a new psp for this...highly suggest you a psp2000 and over because there is 64mb of ram instead of 32 !
Hope I help you a little ! wink

IT WORKED!!! big_smile thanks bud! Hey so I can put any homebrews on now?

I now have the 6.20 cfw pro c all installed, but what homebrews can I use?

Unsubscribe

all of them.

big_smile Works like a charm thanks guys

out of question, I'm running LSDj on my psp, is the keyboard and MIDI capability still functional? Could I plug a keyboard into my psp and jam away?

Puerto Rico

... How?

Unsubscribe
Cuddle Television wrote:

out of question, I'm running LSDj on my psp, is the keyboard and MIDI capability still functional? Could I plug a keyboard into my psp and jam away?

none of the gb emu support the link port.

does anybody know if you can get custom firmware on a psp go or psvita?

Taichung, Taiwan

Google?