clovis CA

My father recently sold my SNES on ebay. along with my sgb and ems cart...
if theres a gameboy you've been wanting to get modded or an arduinoboy you need, possibly a modded NES, I will gladly trade you for your SNES with cables smile

thanks L:

rochester, ny

How much did he get for the EMS cart?

SLC, UT

I didn't think you were allowed to sell flash carts on eBay.

matt's mind

^ you aren't.  if they catch you.

they caught me and made me sign a legal document to never do things like that again!  yikes

its very sketchy on ebay.  they are incredibly inconsistent in the application of their rules.

KC

why can you not sell flash carts on ebay??

It's probably the result of all the R4 nonsense that Nintendo was up in arms about a while ago.

SLC, UT

It was against policy to sell mod chips or modded xboxs. I think they just try to stay as much in the clear as they can on things like that.

That or the scummy business that usually accompanies that. Any coincidence that both kitsch and Nonfinite only sell flash carts out of necessity?

Might be interested, have a SNES with a few games, PM me wink Been meaning to get an arduino in my LSDJ setup.

EDIT: and a SGB and an EMS cart I don't want

Last edited by thebitman (Apr 13, 2013 10:32 pm)

clovis CA
nickmaynard wrote:

How much did he get for the EMS cart?

my dad didnt know what it was. he sold the bundle together, and got $48 for all of it...
i think the ad said he didnt know what game it was.

Last edited by Alley Beach (Apr 13, 2013 10:07 pm)

Orange County,CA /Las Vegas NV

-_- "Damn it  Dad" That's probaly what you said. Hey Alley Beach I know you're selling me a DMG wink But I could get you an NES for 48... at least I think.

Orange County,CA /Las Vegas NV

And I'd love an arduinoboy

UPDATE: Alley Beach and I are remedying his situation, his replacement SNES and other fun things go in the mail tomorrow. wink

clovis CA
thebitman wrote:

UPDATE: Alley Beach and I are remedying his situation, his replacement SNES and other fun things go in the mail tomorrow. wink

much obliged man smile

@cuddle i got like... 6 NES's I've been trying to push. nobody really wants one xD

SLC, UT

I'm in the same boat. I might just sell them on eBay, or hope that a decent midi solution comes up and they'll be in a lot more demand.

clovis CA
stargazer wrote:

I'm in the same boat. I might just sell them on eBay, or hope that a decent midi solution comes up and they'll be in a lot more demand.

midiNES?  theres that and famitracker, glitchnes, TONS of homebrews

SLC, UT

I'm aware of all that, there just isn't really a super accessible way to get into it. Really your only option for any of that is dropping 130 bucks on a power pack.

I was mostly referring to FaMI or chip maestro.

Really though why aren't people interested in nes stuff?