Joliette, QC, Canada
Cuddle Television wrote:

out of question, I'm running LSDj on my psp, is the keyboard and MIDI capability still functional? Could I plug a keyboard into my psp and jam away?

Last time I tried a gb emulator on psp, I hated it because some sounds (on WAV channel I think) were totally disgusting...nmever tried it again !!!

Unsubscribe

homer rin is actually pretty good.

Columbus, Indiana
Cuddle Television wrote:

out of question, I'm running LSDj on my psp, is the keyboard and MIDI capability still functional? Could I plug a keyboard into my psp and jam away?

Why not try piggy out?

Austin, TX
Rick Nasty wrote:

does anybody know if you can get custom firmware on a psp go or psvita?

There's an exploit out there that allows custom firmware, but I'm not sure of its capabilities at this point. It definitely can't run Vita ISOs, but I'm sure the homebrew community is well on their way to a full-on hack.
Here's all the info on it, directly from the dev.

Orange County,CA /Las Vegas NV
Rick Nasty wrote:

You can man smile google it

Orange County,CA /Las Vegas NV
XyNo wrote:
Cuddle Television wrote:

Last time I tried a gb emulator on psp, I hated it because some sounds (on WAV channel I think) were totally disgusting...nmever tried it again !!!

It seems the higher tones are sharper, and a consequence of the emulation, the bass is weaker sad BUT! I can figure a use to the positive functions

Joliette, QC, Canada
Rick Nasty wrote:

Got PRO-C on my go !!! Working nice !!!