Sydney, NSW

A while ago, I initiated a trade with PersonBoy - my NL 2 cart for his modded DMG. Several months later and nothing.
Now, he has both my cart and his DMG, and hasn't (as far as I'm concerned) shipped anything back to me. He said a month or so ago that he'd ship my cart back, seeing as he can't afford postage for the GB (despite that fact that they both cost roughly the same in postage, at least in Australia).

I got major fucked over. I there anything I can do? I realise I'm clutching at straws here, and there's no central authority that can correct this, but I'm absolutely fuming mad and at my wit's end.

Taichung, Taiwan

I don't think there is much you can do other than hope that PersonBoy is honest.

If you say passed money through eBay or Paypal, non-gifted, then you would be able to file complaints and have a third party involved in this matter to resolve the issue.

Trades are based on trust... hopefully he sends you back your cart or sends you the GB.

Last edited by katsumbhong (Apr 17, 2013 4:18 am)

Well, at least you've got his address. That's something.

Columbus, Indiana
Timbob wrote:

Find a tupperware bowl you can't see through. Poop in it. Seal the lid and mail it. Make sure to use a different return address than your own. In 2-4 days smile as you know he just opened a bowl of old poop.

Don't actually do that, it was meant to hopefully make you laugh and feel a bit better.

Unsubscribe

PUB LIC SHAME PUB LIC SHAME!

UK, Leicester
herr_prof wrote:

PUB LIC SHAME PUB LIC SHAME!

Actually works more times than you'd think, usually said individual is to afraid to loose their rep, shits themselves, and then returns, or refunds you for said trade. Works specially well if they are a well known user.

Unsubscribe

Yea Im totally in favor of them.

Sydney, NSW
Alpine wrote:

said individual is to afraid to loose their rep, shits themselves

That might be the case with this guy right about now, except instead of owning up and admitting he fucked up, it looks like he's hiding away and avoiding any sorta confrontation at the fear of being shouted at over PMs.

Gosford, Australia

this was just some random guy but
could even be the same dude who ripped off boaconstructor

Montreal, Canada

Just show up at his door with a baseball bat and cut his head off (yes.. with a bat. it just requires patience)

Alive and well in fucksville

I thought you were the chainsaw police... use a chainsaw!

Sydney, NSW
n00bstar wrote:

Just show up at his door with a baseball bat and cut his head off (yes.. with a bat. it just requires patience)

Believe me, I'm probably mad enough to swing his head off his shoulders in one clean sweep.

Unsubscribe

do you have an email? I know its pretty easy for me to forget I have pms to answer sometimes.

Sydney, NSW
herr_prof wrote:

do you have an email? I know its pretty easy for me to forget I have pms to answer sometimes.

I sent him an email yesterday. Waiting eagerly by my inbox, haha

Douglas, Wyoming
meanwun wrote:
Timbob wrote:

Find a tupperware bowl you can't see through. Poop in it. Seal the lid and mail it. Make sure to use a different return address than your own. In 2-4 days smile as you know he just opened a bowl of old poop.

Don't actually do that, it was meant to hopefully make you laugh and feel a bit better.

+1 for poop bowl, you should totally do it

washington

on second thought, i'll retract my statement.

(not sure if it violates rule 13 or not, but better safe than sorry)

Last edited by basspuddle (Apr 19, 2013 11:24 pm)