UK

Hey guys,

I'm Calum (AKA D-Strukt), I recently started a Youtube channel called the "Official Chipclub" (http://www.youtube.com/user/OfficialChipClub). The idea behind this channel is to collect the best chiptune songs, and to share them with the Youtube community.

Anyways, I would like you guys to give me suggestions for songs I could submit (bear in mind that I'd need permission from the producers of the tracks).
Aside from that, I'd really appreciate it if you guys checked out the channel.

Thanks,
-Calum.

Costa Mesa

If you check the music section of the forum, and click view item for the tracks you like you can find the chip artists posts of the song, much in the same format of the forum, and you can PM them that way. If you're looking for specific artists to check out on this site, my favorite tracks on here are from 10spd, Leeni, Danimal Cannon, some other ones but there's a lot of artists for you to go through. The cool thing about the music page is that it tells you when theres new music to check out. But there's quite the number of artists on here and its just as easy to PM them to get an agreement going! If you give us an email or something for artists to email you saying that they're interested you might find the talent coming to you instead of you looking for the talent that way. Or utilize both!
Anyway, just a few suggestions.

Gosford, Australia

brb starting unofficial chipclub

UK

Hey dudes, new chipclub video out today. Hot off the presses!
Sorry for the lack of videos recently, here's a new chiptrap tune though for your ear holes.
Subject - 8-bit Gangsta: