Austin, TX

Are the writers compatible with Mac's? I'm really looking for the cheapest, most basic carts I can find, since they're just going out as gifts. But a cart writer would be nice, it would save a lot of time and hassle in the future.

Unsubscribe

I am not sure.. i think they may with the new software ubcon? It does work on windows and pc. Im in austin too, pm me and you can come check them out.

Melbourne, Australia
Boddah wrote:

I'm still new to the Expansion Audio out mod, but it seems to be necessary when using a PowerPak. I can't test that mod because I don't have a PowerPak (yet), but if it was installed wrong, wouldn't it cause the NES to shut off when a cable is plugged into the jack? I connected pin 3 of the expansion port to the (+) pin of the audio jack, then grounded it to the silver border around the PCB. I only have a few NES games at the moment, but is there a way I could test the expansion audio without a PowerPak?

Boddah wrote:

I just registered on NesDev, I'm sure I can find an answer there. Thanks for informing me on NesDev, Telerophon.

Did you end up finding an answer to this? I've been doing some reading, and it seems like a jack connected to pin 3 would actually be an input - not an output? Apparently the PowerPak audio output is on pin 9:

http://chipmusic.org/forums/post/33011/#p33011

Austin, TX

Damn. That's my bad, I didn't realize there was an input line. I didn't have a PowerPak to test it... PM me and we'll work this out.

Austin, TX
herr_prof wrote:

I am not sure.. i think they may with the new software ubcon? It does work on windows and pc. Im in austin too, pm me and you can come check them out.

Will do smile

Austin, TX

Grey DMG added.

Austin, TX

Price drop on the GreyBoy, added eBay link for Green/Red DMG.

Austin, TX

Open to any reasonable offers for the GreyBoy.

Austin, TX

ArduinoBoy kits available if anyone is interested.

United Kingdom

$90 is an amazing price for that greyboy.

Someone take it!

西安
Boddah wrote:

ArduinoBoy kits available if anyone is interested.

Still $50? I might be. Where're you at? If that $50 includes shipping I'll probably be foolish enough to do it after this next paycheck tongue

Austin, TX

I'm in Austin, TX and since everything is so small I could send it for free smile

Last edited by Boddah (Apr 10, 2013 10:48 pm)

South Carolina

What all does the arduinoboy kit include. And or could you post a pic of everything it includes thanks

Austin, TX

At the moment I'm ordering more 2k resistors, pushbuttons (ones that can fit in a DMG), and 8dip sockets. They should arrive in the next couple of days, and I'll post a pic of everything together.

South Carolina

Alright cool

washington

how many midi jacks does the arduinoboy kit come with?