LA California

I have recently got my hands on a SNES
And I've been looking around the internet for
Ideas to mod it for visuals or do somethin chiptune
Related with it
But sadly I turn up short
Any ideas or suggestions ?

edit - Clarified title, lb

Last edited by Lazerbeat (Apr 27, 2013 5:53 am)

New Albany Indiana

hide your drugs in it.
Make bomb.

Finland
Bit wish wrote:

hide your drugs in it.
Make bomb.

Since this is such a serious suggestion, I feel that there needs to be a serious compromise here. Combine the two: Drugbomb.

UK, Leicester
PAISATHRASH wrote:

I have recently got my hands on a SNES
And I've been looking around the internet for
Ideas to mod it for visuals or do somethin chiptune
Related with it
But sadly I turn up short
Any ideas or suggestions ?

Are you a shit poet or something?
what's with all
the random
this
?

Also drugbomb sounds like a good idea

babylon

i think i mentioned this in another thread before,  but once i was chilling with icactus( cool guy) while i was visiting austin and we were trying to kill some time. a conversation about how segadeath makes theyre music by ripping carts out of segas while theyre on turned into us trying to do it with the snes. didnt work.  but i got the idea to take the pcb out of the cart and mess with it so he took apart a mario allstars cart and plugged it in the started touching contacts with a wire i think he used for circuit bending. it was hard to get any audio but it made really fucking cool visual glitches. im not sure how safe it was in retrospect but i always thought it might be a cool alternative to glitch programs for nes and since the game loads on top its really easy to access everthing and mess around.

If you want to make LSDJ songs in a unique way, there's a guy who sells modded Super Game Boys on the web. He has a pretty good variety of different mods. http://www.ebay.com/itm/Super-Game-Boy- … 2ec0f9bfba

Unsubscribe

I bought one from that guy, its pretty nice.

clovis CA

im doing a project (hopefully soon) that uses and nes controller on an snes. gotta finish a few things prior though wink
edit for reason: to use lsdj without all of the extra buttons and get confused tongue

Last edited by Alley Beach (Apr 26, 2013 8:11 pm)

西安
Alpine wrote:

Are you a shit poet or something?
what's with all
the random
this
?

haters
gonna
h
a
     t
              e

detroit
Bit wish wrote:

hide your drugs in it.
Make bomb.

you could also hook up a gb camera to it via super gb and use that for visuals. make some weird video loops and whatnot.

Montreal, Canada

You could mod it with a "controller" and "video cable" and play games, imagine that.

New Albany Indiana
my.Explosion wrote:
Bit wish wrote:

hide your drugs in it.
Make bomb.

Since this is such a serious suggestion, I feel that there needs to be a serious compromise here. Combine the two: Drugbomb.

Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuudeeee, thats Preeety ALRIGHT MANNN.

Youngstown, OH

I'd just play games with it. You can already compose SNES-like music easily with any computer.

Then again you can also play the games on any computer.

Hm.

LA California

Oh man the responses here are killing me ^_ ^
I got some killer ideas from you kids
Thanks to you all I'll report back
If anything cool goes down

shanghai

just play mario cart til you had enough and sell it on ebay

Playboy Man-Baby
walter b. gentle wrote:

so he took apart a mario allstars cart and plugged it in the started touching contacts with a wire i think he used for circuit bending. it was hard to get any audio but it made really fucking cool visual glitches. im not sure how safe it was in retrospect but i always thought it might be a cool alternative to glitch programs for nes and since the game loads on top its really easy to access everthing and mess around.

I've circuitbent a couple of NES's directly, myself. Actually produced interesting audio glitches more than video glitches. Shit's crazy dangerous with that giant brick of a power supply, obviously...

Last edited by Invisible Robot Hands (Apr 27, 2013 6:05 am)