Louisville Ky

So recently me and my buds started playing super competitive Pokemon via VBA. After looking into battling each other i found that VBA has a link option that can be used through LAN or through the same computer. So i started wondering if it was possible if i could link LSDjx2 with each other.

My question: Has any one tried this? Will it work? down sides?

Ps, sorry  for posting a thread if this is considered stupid, im fairly new here and don't know the boundaries ;P

.....sincere regards

Unsubscribe

Yea it works with bgb. You can even have two joysticks for each instance!

Louisville Ky

Is there a link option? and what would it be under?

Unsubscribe

I dont have it infront of me, but it should be in the documentation. For ip just enter local host on each the slave and master emulator.

Louisville Ky
herr_prof wrote:

I dont have it infront of me, but it should be in the documentation. For ip just enter local host on each the slave and master emulator.

Ok, thanks man. Ill try this.

It seems like an advantage of an emulator is being able to link more than 2 instances. Is this possible?  I'm currently using bgb and haven't got it to work, but it doesn't seem unreasonable to have a single master and as many slaves as your processor can handle.

Louisville Ky

I was never able to get it working.

Not toally sure how it works in VBA, however, in bgb, it's quite simple.  Right click on slave instance, click link in the drop down and select listen and click OK.  tHen, click on the master instance, click link, and select connect, then OK.  Boom, 2xlsdj.