KC

Hi all I have a black PiL in excellent condition that I put V2 asm prosound board in, inverted RED backlight (photos kinda look pink) and new screen protector on.
asking $85 or bid on ebay

ebay listing here-> http://www.ebay.com/itm/130901548531?ss … 1555.l2649

Some spare parts that I don't need anymore either photos in the ebay and one thing that did not get photographed was a 3 LED white backlight

ebay ->   http://www.ebay.com/itm/130901622440?ss … 1555.l2649

and Korg Kaoss Pro, its fun but I don't use it hardly anymore because Im mainly a keyboard player
asking $225 got the box, manual, power supply in great condition

ebay here ->  http://www.ebay.com/itm/130901549697?ss … 1555.l2649

Prices are in the ebay and if you're interested and want to avoid ebay, just mssg me. (Id rather avoid ebay anyway, their fees keep going up and up!)

Last edited by Grymmtymm (May 3, 2013 6:42 pm)

KC

updated.

Montreal, Canada

Oh shut up. He's asking people to make an offer. Either he does that and gets your kind on his back telling him he's fishing for prices, or he puts in a specific amount and gets called retarded because you'll think it's too much. Just.. shut up, go away and unless you plan on buying the thing, don't participate.

SLC, UT

Great job on the pro sound. And is that just a regular light gray screen protector as opposed to the darker gray pil screen cover? Just wondering what exactly the thought process behind that was.... Anyways good luck!

orange county, CA

Nice!

washington

nah, it's a dark PiL screen protector.

and damn, nice prosound routing!

n00bstar wrote:

Oh shut up. He's asking people to make an offer. Either he does that and gets your kind on his back telling him he's fishing for prices, or he puts in a specific amount and gets called retarded because you'll think it's too much. Just.. shut up, go away and unless you plan on buying the thing, don't participate.

Indicate prices on items you are selling.  If you are trying to auction it off put it on ebay and put a link to the sale here.

It's the rules mate wink

KC
Adhrast wrote:
n00bstar wrote:

Indicate prices on items you are selling.  If you are trying to auction it off put it on ebay and put a link to the sale here.

It's the rules mate wink

ok cry baby there you go I put in a price. now the violins are playing you a song.

it's too bad that on this cool site there are a ton of kids with nothing better to do than post stupid pictures on peoples threads and make irrelevant comments.

either you're interested in it or not, if you are great, if not, find someone else to bother.

I figured I would put in on here before I listed it on ebay, either way its going somewhere.

KC

bump: Changed price, added a few more things looking to get rid of