Boston, MA

Hey everyone! This is my very first release, Daydreams and Dragon Kings, brought to you by the fine folks over at Noise Channel! I've been working on this album since Summer of last year; all of the tracks are made in single-cart LSDJ, using a Thursday Customs pro-sound DMG-01 and the Gambatte Emulator. You can download the album here: http://noichan.org/nc059

Also, be sure to check out Chey Ramussen's awesome music video for The Boy Who Fought the Lightning. He did my album art as well, and is a killer graphic designer. It's been a lot of fun putting this together, and I hope you guys enjoy!

-viio

washington

dear god, you aren't afraid to abuse the v command, which is awesome!

super solid release!

NC in the US of America

Oh boy. I've listened to "The Boy Who Fought The Lightning" many times. I'm excited about this.

Boston, MA
basspuddle wrote:

dear god, you aren't afraid to abuse the v command, which is awesome!

super solid release!

Thanks man, I'm honored you think so! The V and L Commands are far and away my favorites tongue

SketchMan3 wrote:

Oh boy. I've listened to "The Boy Who Fought The Lightning" many times. I'm excited about this."

Haha hell yeah dude! There's quite a few tracks on this album (Beer Pong with Dracula, the Wendigo, a few others) that I posted way back when on this website, that I'm pretty sure you commented on, but they've been re-done and beefed up to match the newer stuff. Either way I'm glad you liked it, man!

canada

great :}

NC in the US of America
Soleviio wrote:

Haha hell yeah dude! There's quite a few tracks on this album (Beer Pong with Dracula, the Wendigo, a few others) that I posted way back when on this website, that I'm pretty sure you commented on, but they've been re-done and beefed up to match the newer stuff. Either way I'm glad you liked it, man!

Oh man. Nostalgia. Takin' me back to 2012 like it was 1995. =,) So much has changed since then.

Man... those were good times, everything so fresh and new....

It's been so long since I listened to the old versions that I can't even say "oh yeah, this is new" sad Probably for the best.

I really like the wave and noise channel work on these tracks. Those arps are really nice.