Detroit, MI

Is his (DJ Transformer's) store still alive? I saw a news post on there from late 2012, so I purchased a couple things. Was that my first mistake? I've emailed him, about a week ago, and no response yet. Just curious as to if I should try and refund my money or not.

It's the best to get scammed big_smile

Santa Cruz, California

I've heard from tons of people that he's incredibly flakey.
Just get your money back.

Orange County,CA /Las Vegas NV

Yeah and if he won't respond just file a business claim, he's fucked a lot of people from what I've heard. Always stick with Kitsch or other trust worthy hip sites, what were you looking for? I bought an ems cart from a site my referred me to since kitch is sold out on the 40 usb carts

UK Based

I've bought a lot of my gameboys and carts off DJ Transformer, he's always delivered but it can take some time + he can be a little difficult to get a hold of hmm

UK, Leicester

Last time I delt with him was 2-3 years ago, and he was quite a reliable guy, although sometimes he wouldn't reply to emails for a few days at a time, but went out of his way for me which was nice. More recently though, he's got more and more unreliable, even back then, it wasn't considered to good an idea to buy from him. In one of the threads on here bashing him, he said he was thinking of quitting selling all together. You'd probably be better of buying from any of the reliable sellers (Kitsch, ASM etc)

UK

I ordered twice from him, the pro sound gameboy came through eventually (summer 2011 and early 2012).

I placed an order in January even though I knew it was risky 'cause he was the only one who offered white buttons.  I waited 6 weeks and contacted him numerous times via the website and his facebook and never got a response.  So I cancelled the order through google wallet.  Got my money back after a few days.  Don't buy there.  I heard he's a busy teacher and travels a lot but that's no excuse.

ohgodno, Indiana
Alpine wrote:

Last time I delt with him was 2-3 years ago

Yea that was the last time ive ever got from him also and it was reliable at the time, best bet really is Kitsch, Thursday or ASM

Detroit, MI

Will be filing for my money back then, later today or tomorrow. Thanks for the help, guys!