Venezuela

These are just lame loops.... (the pack include the source)
ui - REGGAEDUBHOP

Last edited by ui (Oct 1, 2012 2:36 am)

Savannah, Georgia

hella

Turku, FIN

soundcloud it!!!

Venezuela

keff, im lazzy to do that! sad(( open the nsf in the player/save to wav... TADA!!! XDDD.... i really dont think this deserv a convertsion

Turku, FIN

ui, im lazzy to do that! sad((

also, Skylarking!!! awesooom!

Last edited by KeFF (Oct 2, 2012 11:05 am)

Geneva, NY

Wait, what isn't this safe for?

Westfield, NJ

someone make wavs and send them to me please thanks.

Venezuela

you lazzy asses!!!.... here is the whole pack!... for lame ppl. I couldnt found some of the original composers.

ui - REGGAEDUBHOP

NC in the US of America

Just wanted to say this is really cool, and it's inspired me to do some reggae-ish stuff in LSDJ. I downloaded it when it was first posted, but forgot to say anything. I've been thinking it's a shame that nobody came back to thank you for the mp3s.

I found the lengths of some of the loops in the zipped pack for lame people to be a bit ill-chosen, though. Most of them are either too short or too long, lol. But that's what the source and nsf is for.

Good stuff. I really enjoyed this. My favorites are When I Fall In Love, Bomberdub, Chapulin and Skylarking. Really nice.

Last edited by SketchMan3 (May 7, 2013 5:02 am)

orange county, CA

this is rad, i like the famitracker files. it helps me understand alot more seeing it done then heard in FT. i've had FT laying around for years untouched and this makes me wanna learn it.

Turku, FIN

yes, totally badass!

Venezuela

Thx guys!, but this was a lame-ass compilation for real!, i didn't put much effort on this one. But still nice the real all these comments! big_smile

Tokyo, Japan

Great stuff UI! smile

Turku, FIN
ui wrote:

Thx guys!, but this was a lame-ass compilation for real!, i didn't put much effort on this one. But still nice the real all these comments! big_smile

It just means that you need to make more!