Santa Cruz, California

So, there's this dude by the name of Joe Granato, and he's trying to fund a Legend of Zelda documentary "...about the ubiquity and cultural influence of the Legend of Zelda game franchise and its continuing inspiration."
I'm sure I'm not the only one that would like to see this movie come to fruition.

His Kckstarter page is looking pretty dismal, with only a little more than 200 backers, and less than $10k raised. He's looking for at least $50k for the project.

He also has a LoZ inspired playable website if you want some more information on the project.

If you need further convincing; there's a My Little Pony documentary on kickstarter that currently has 2,621 backers and has raised $322,022... that's just plain wrong.

Last edited by Teh D3th St4r (May 9, 2013 7:52 pm)

UK, Leicester

This seems like a pretty cool idea to be honest, I may donate a little towards it. I do think that you saying the mlp kickstarter is just plain wrong is a little rude, I'm by no means a fan of the show, but it's silly to mock people over a cartoon they like. And we have at least one member here who likes the show.

Santa Cruz, California

Don't get me wrong; I like MLP. It's pretty funny, has some underhanded adult humor, solid story, good voice acting, fabulous animation style.
What I was trying to convey was, there's no reason the MLP kickstarter should be doing 30x better than the Zelda one. I wasn't implying that a kickstarter for an MLP doc was wrong (I'd honestly love to see it).

I Would never mock anyone over a cartoon.
1. That's kinda petty and stupid.
2. I'm 29 and I watch more cartoons than anyone I know.

Last edited by Teh D3th St4r (May 9, 2013 8:28 pm)

kansas city
Teh D3th St4r wrote:

Don't get me wrong; I like MLP. It's pretty funny, has some underhanded adult humor, solid story, good voice acting, fabulous animation style.
What I was trying to convey was, there's no reason the MLP kickstarter should be doing 30x better than the Zelda one. I wasn't implying that a kickstarter for an MLP doc was wrong (I'd honestly love to see it).

I Would never mock anyone over a cartoon.
1. That's kinda petty and stupid.
2. I'm 29 and I watch more cartoons than anyone I know.

huzzah !