World

Last edited by luftek (Aug 8, 2017 8:20 pm)

Detroit, Michigan

Bought one smile thanks

Cleveland, OH

This is fantastic. I was going to make some USB to DMG/MGB cables for myself but I think I'll just end up buying this!

England

Interesting project

One of the problems that I've had using external power supplies with the Game Boy is that I get a horrible high pitched humming sound from the audio output. Is there any noise with this using unmodding gameboys please?

Sorry if this has been asked before I had a quick scan of the post but didnt see anything.

Madriz, Supain

im gonna buy one

Last edited by BlakePalmer (Mar 20, 2018 11:04 pm)

Cleveland, OH
BlakePalmer wrote:
Jellica wrote:

Interesting project

One of the problems that I've had using external power supplies with the Game Boy is that I get a horrible high pitched humming sound from the audio output. Is there any noise with this using unmodding gameboys please?

Sorry if this has been asked before I had a quick scan of the post but didnt see anything.

i'm pretty sure this is impossible to avoid. i've always experienced this myself as well.

Ground loop isolator might do the trick.

Cool project, I love to see new mods still coming around, I may check one of these out sometime soon.

Australia

Cool little adapter.  The kind of thing that is great to have in case of emergency!

Madriz, Supain

Mine arrived and works perfect. So happy with it.

Argentina

This is nice. The final product looks really good.

Toronto, Canada

Do not send me spam e-mail, luftek.

World

Last edited by luftek (Aug 8, 2017 8:20 pm)

Middlesbrough UK

Just heard of this through an email I recieved. Instant buy smile

SLC, UT

Still haven't got mine yet. Odd considering I'm pretty sure I was the first one to buy one. Just want a confirmation that you sent it.

World

Last edited by luftek (Aug 8, 2017 8:19 pm)