Russia

1. The Beckoning Enslaved
2. Pillars of Creation
3. Merciless
4. Dimension-Reversing Dualities
5. The Great Void (Perihelion)
6. The Chaotic Vastness (Aphelion)
7. VikingGuitar - Dimension-Reversing Dualities (Reprise)

"Diad" will guide you through the spiritual graveyard, transcending both time and space. Set in the 1930s, Dimension-Reversing Dualities takes you on a journey within the life of a depressed suicidal housewife and the outcome of her untimely death.

===

Diad is a duo of Heosphoros and Tadpole.

Heophoros aka François Martin is from Moncton, New-Brunswick, Canada. He is already known for his parts in Ubiktune compilation albums, such as “Up” and “Noisechan & Nugget: Adventures in Chiptunes”. Being a fan of various genres, he focuses on progressive and metal elements in his compositions. Heosphoros has been composing NES music for over 8 years for now and “Diad” is his third album effort, continuing the path of previously released original “Embered Recollections” and collection of covers on “Beneath The Skin”.

Tadpole is Joel Barker, from Bellevue, Washington, USA. He has been composing chipmusic over the last 10 years. Known for his trademark clear, relaxing and very detailed sound, Tadpole was able to branch out and unite it with shaking metal-inspired elements, provided by Heosphoros. This project is his first dedicated-album release to date.

===

Composed by Tadpole and Heosphoros
tadpolemusic.us
heosphoros.bandcamp.com
twitter.com/Heos2A03
facebook.com/Heosphoros
twitter.com/Diad_Reversed
facebook.com/DiadReversed

Cover art by KeFF (Ville Konttine)
konttine.tumblr.com

"Dimension-Reversing Dualities (Reprise)" performed by VikingGuitar (Erik Peabody)
vikingguitar.com

===

ubiktune.com/releases/ubi065-diad-diad
(Free Download from Ubiktune, NSF & FTM originals are available)

ubiktune.bandcamp.com/album/diad
(Name your price)

BK

This is killer stuff. Seriously, go grab it.

buffalo, NY

This is fucking hot

Florida

very cool :0)

Joliette, QC, Canada

YESSSS !!! FINALLY !!! big_smile

vancouver, canada

heos and tad, you guys did yourselves proud.   i've been craving some more chipspaceprogmetal lately.  this totally hits the sport!!!!!!  spot

BOSTON

goddamnit where is that spongebob vid where patrick is on the phone with a radio DJ singing dimension reversing polarities?

great release of course

Turku, FIN

yeeeeeeesssss!   

>/|\<
    forever

Last edited by KeFF (May 10, 2013 8:10 am)

Thanks everyone!

Don't forget to check out the NSF and FTM files. They're available free on the ubiktune page!

Lexington, KY

I HAVE to get this when I get home today. I've heard nothing but good things about it.

BK
Heosphoros wrote:

Thanks everyone!

Don't forget to check out the NSF and FTM files. They're available free on the ubiktune page!

THANK YOU. I feel like looking at these is going to be the equivalent of a FamiTracker masterclass.

Utah

Just makes me happy.

Neo Jersey

man this is incredible. so much wailing. i love it. looking at some of these ftms briefly its crazy some of the shit that is done here to give the songs a more human sounding element - the varying tempo, the slightly off pitch sample for the second kick drum/beater (seriously who the hell even thinks to do that lol!) , the flams on some of the fills, etc... really adds to the sound!

The Multiverse ::: [CA, Sac]

this hits all the right spots
[ heart ]

› 

Austria

Quite interesting Stuff, Not bad smile

I'm loving Merciless!