hardcore, Australia

So this isn't a trip solely for playing shows, but I think it would be nice if I could do two or three to keep the rioting hordes at bay.

Here's the plan - Peaches the Wale and myself are able to play in the following locations on the following days probably. We need to work it out if Peaches' mum has some other plans lined up.
We are travelling light, so if you want godinpants to play you would need to source a bass guitar and some cables. But Peaches is easy and she just uses a laptop and streamers.

All these dates are in May.
NEW YAWK - 12 - 17
WASHINGTOWNE 18 - 19
CHICAGO/ESCARGO - 20 - 22
SAN FRANSICUS - 23 - 24
LOST ANGLES - 25 - 28

Email [email protected] to work dis shit out.

Last edited by godinpants (Mar 8, 2013 7:17 am)

BOSTON

HMMMMMMMMMMMM

Boss town may have something for you...

hardcore, Australia

I will be in Boss town for one day at least during the new york side of things, if only for Tasty Burger. I can make it an over night thing if there is a gig to play.

IL, US

we should hang while youre in chicago... not optimistic on the gig front, but we can look into it

Matthew Joseph Payne

SF! Let's make it happen!

Joliette, QC, Canada

Are You Esse ?

hardcore, Australia

48 hours and I'm there.

Last edited by godinpants (May 10, 2013 10:17 am)

Chicago IL
e.s.c. wrote:

we should hang while youre in chicago... not optimistic on the gig front, but we can look into it

yeah we maybe could've put a show together with more warning but also probably not and no one would show up cause chicago sux

hardcore, Australia

No shows doesn't bother me, mostly just looking forward to some hangs/burgers and the like.

Matthew Joseph Payne

SF crew awaits your arrival sir

my mom's basement
BR1GHT PR1MATE wrote:

HMMMMMMMMMMMM

Boss town may have something for you...

I second this motion.

IL, US
godinpants wrote:

No shows doesn't bother me, mostly just looking forward to some hangs/burgers and the like.

well, the 21st is a tuesday, half-priced burger night at my favorite place, lockdown

Baltimore, MD

Did you get a DC date yet?