Does anyone have the Depreciation Guild's two bonus tracks "Sunfaded" and "Invisible Love" that only released in Japan on their release of Spirit Youth? If you do, please could you PM me with a download link.

NC in the US of America

Pretty sure that's not the type of request this sub-forum is meant for.

kansas city
ChronoTrigger wrote:

Does anyone have the Depreciation Guild's two bonus tracks "Sunfaded" and "Invisible Love" that only released in Japan on their release of Spirit Youth? If you do, please could you PM me with a download link.

i once made an album of remixes i stole from popular bands in my city under the name AKACHRONOTRIGGER.

maybe we are related?

kansas city
DUNGEONMASTER wrote:
ChronoTrigger wrote:

i once made an album of remixes i stole from popular bands in my city under the name AKACHRONOTRIGGER.

maybe we are related?

or we should shake hands here?

http://chipmusic.org/forums/topic/11034 … ic-titles/

NC in the US of America

And so the terrible chipmusic titles thread becomes yet another tool for persecution.

Last edited by SketchMan3 (May 11, 2013 12:43 am)

kansas city
SketchMan3 wrote:

And so the terrible chipmusic titles thread becomes yet another tool for persecution.

i only meant to persecute myself.

kansas city
DUNGEONMASTER wrote:
SketchMan3 wrote:

i only meant to persecute myself.

when i named myself dungeonmaster, i thought i invented chipmusic. ugh.

Sweeeeeeden

Bugs and requests means requests about the site. kthx.