orange county, CA

Basically, as the title says.
I'm looking for the Skate and Destroy game on gameboy. I know that's alot harder to fine then the playstation version, but i'd love to have it on a gameboy.

Let me know if you, or know someone who is willing to part with it!

Madriz, Supain

are you sure? the game sucked

i may have a copy, ill look it up when i get home

orange county, CA

Really? I haven't played it, that's why i'm interested in getting it. Hahaha.

Madriz, Supain

Skate or die was cooler altho it was a beat em up/platformer. Also tony hawks for gbc is interesting the first 5 minutes.

Douglas, Wyoming

I had this game a couple years back, come to remember I'm not sure what ever happened to it..

orange county, CA

I have skate or die, one and two on NES emulators, and they can be fun at times.

I don't play much games, but i skate so those actually interest me. Hahaha.

Edit: spelling

Last edited by DataFix (May 7, 2013 6:43 pm)

NC in the US of America

My bro found "Skate or Die: Bad n Rad" on the street one day. That is a pretty fun game. Don't know anything about SaD, though.

orange county, CA

In the street? Wow what an awesome find. Hahaha.

NC in the US of America

I also found the NES game 1942 on the sidewalk one time. Also, just this year I found a pokemon diamond or crystal or whatever on the side of the street near my house. LOL DOn't know if it works, though, cuz I don't have a DS.

Last edited by SketchMan3 (May 7, 2013 7:21 pm)

orange county, CA

Wow! Hahaha that's crazy!

SketchMan3 wrote:

I also found the NES game 1942 on the sidewalk one time. Also, just this year I found a pokemon diamond or crystal or whatever on the side of the street near my house. LOL DOn't know if it works, though, cuz I don't have a DS.

When I was like 9 I found 1942 for NES at a payphone.  I think it was like 1992.  Haha.

Madriz, Supain

Checked my games, not thrasher on them, sorry mate.

London, Ontario, Canada

I have a copy, although the label has been ripped off by the last owner...