Yeah my username is a Pokemon reference. Haters gonna hate. I just like Pokemon. :3

Brighton | Portsmouth | UK

People who are so pretentious/lazy they just use their full name instead of being creative and making up a pseudonym; Alex Mauer/Jay Tholen/Sycamore Drive  EURGHCK.

Unsubscribe
SketchMan3 wrote:

Salsa&Chips

Haha, I was going to post "Chips and Salsa" but deleted it because thought it was a little too cheesy.

ITUM Chips and Queso

Chicago
herr_prof wrote:
SketchMan3 wrote:

Haha, I was going to post "Chips and Salsa" but deleted it because thought it was a little too cheesy.

ITUM Chips and Queso

too cheesy? nonsense

more titles, now with suggested genre:
43% Burnt Chips (DEP cover band)
Chip Wedge (hipster cheeptoonz. mustaches required)
Chip n Dale, Rescue Tuners (cartoon tribue project. lots of samples)
Chipped Teeth (HXC br00tle chip)

Unsubscribe

hot chip

Chicago

CHiPs

Madison, Wisconsin, USA
Monotron wrote:

All the lyrics to low tide by j arthur are just puns about wave forms, but he makes it work

oh, you beat me to it

California

Nobodies hating anyone.

My first song was called Pixel Bells and it was terrible. But I am still proud as fuck about it.

Matthew Joseph Payne
AndrewKilpatrick wrote:

People who are so pretentious/lazy they just use their full name instead of being creative and making up a pseudonym; Alex Mauer/Jay Tholen/Sycamore Drive  EURGHCK.

There's actually a pretty long and interesting story about how I ended up using Matthew Joseph Payne as my stage name, but I'm not telling.

California
kineticturtle wrote:
AndrewKilpatrick wrote:

There's actually a pretty long and interesting story about how I ended up using Matthew Joseph Payne as my stage name, but I'm not telling.

Everyone has their reasons for choosing their alias/band name. It is not lazy at all. Always a personal choice IMHO.

Serbia,Belgrade

Is it too wrong that my artist name is chipdeath?xD

canada
Rei Yano wrote:
kineticturtle wrote:

Everyone has their reasons for choosing their alias/band name. It is not lazy at all. Always a personal choice IMHO.

i think he is being sarcastic, if you noticed, his name is in fact his full name.

Granada, Spain

Also, my artist name sucks.

Madison, Wisconsin, USA

there was this nice version of a classical song that bitmuch did called '8bach'

Orange County,CA /Las Vegas NV

Lots of bad names, I just focus on music

Last edited by Cuddle Television (May 12, 2013 10:05 pm)

BOSTON

I don't know how it's possible that this thread has gone 6 pages without someone mentioning "BRK"

I mean, no hate to BRK, but at this point it basically just means "haha I'm making a scene reference, Im cool right guys??"