Taichung, Taiwan

In the market for a speak and spell. Let me know what you got.

Located in San Diego, CA.

*Update*
Found a Speak and Read.

Last edited by katsumbhong (May 7, 2013 12:39 am)

clovis CA

i have a speak and read, but the pad is messed up... i could give it to you if you want. just pay shipping L:

I have a few speak and whatevers (at least one each read and math), and a couple cartridges for speak and spell (I think), but some mods have been done.  They are packed up somewhere in boxes.  PM me if you are interested.

Matthew Joseph Payne

I have one in storage - I'll see if I can get to it next time I'm there.

Taichung, Taiwan

A little update, I found a Speak and Read for very cheap on eBay and will be fiddling with that for now. I will keep you all in mind if I need to obtain further models.

Thank you all for your responses!

hiding under your bed

I, however, am totally also looking for a speak and spell/read and if anyone has one/some they are willing to get rid of I can totally take them off your hands. PM me and let me know what you've got and how much you want for them. PMing you right now, Alley Beach.

Toronto

Hey. Just posting for interest: I have a Speak and Read AND AND AND I have a ~*FRENCH*~ Speak and Spell... La Dictée Magique! They're unmodded. If anyone's interested, they can send me an email through my profile. The only issue is is that I'll be in Finland for 3 months, and that I don't personally have paypal, but I can leave them with my dad before I go.

Just in case anyone else needs any.