Hey folks, I've just finished my first foray into chiptunes by completing an EP (found at my SoundCloud page). It was a month long project composed during part of April up until, well, yesterday. Maybe I could have polished it up more if I didn't move across the country while making it...

Now, next on my list of "to do" is to collaborate with people and see what we can make under self imposed time constraints. I'm open to using most any software -FL Studio, Famitracker, Klystrack, LSDJ, LGPT- and look forward to learning more about the programs (I'm still pretty new to this). I have a background in live performance and studied Jazz almost exclusively for the past couple years and still run a transcription blog under my name Matt Wampler, it's nice to meet you.

Knock on my internet door and say hello if you'd like to make some music!

California, United States

I don't think I would be a good collab partner, but I just wanted to say that I checked out your music anyway and I absolutely love it, I will listen to so more later today, but I am really interested in hearing more from you in the future! big_smile

Paso del Rey, Argentina

I like your idea and I´m very interested in collaborate with you. I just sent you an e-mail

GTA, ON

I shot you a quick PM, and although I think we have pretty different styles I'm interested if you're still looking for people.

Thanks for the interest everyone! I'll get in touch shortly. For anybody else wanting to try something new with someone you've never met... drop me a line!

ohgodno, Indiana

We are working onna collab now, and we were ganna use the $$ to release another multi collab album on vinyl

http://www.facebook.com/groups/119543424909260/

Serbia,Belgrade

What line should i drop you?Coke?Speed?

@lmnkola: Anything that a series of tubes and bring to me.