uk

Hi, 1st post. Lazenbleep, uk, Nanoloops , 1.3 , 1.6

Just tried the iRIG portable mixer. it's for mixing between portable devices, but has a nifty feature where it can split L+R to separate double mono channels. If I hard Pan my tracks in NL, i can fade/xfade them . simple but cool. runs off 5vdc, ie usb.

i've got a bunch of gb experiments and gig footage on my blog and youtube

:#

uk

it's this one;
http://www.ikmultimedia.com/irigmix/
i got mine for £50 off amazon/

+here's my YT channel
http://www.youtube.com/lazenbleep

What the fuck did I just read?

Montreal, Canada

Let me translate for you...

"Hi I haven't read the forum enough to know there's already an introduction thread."

I think you got confused by the British accent.

uk

ok, i've introduced myself over there <<<
i'm interested in what people are doing with nanoloop. i've been clocking mine with external cmos clocks, can be seen on my blog/yt.
i'd love to have variable pattern length in 1.x like you can in 2.x

UK, Leicester
n00bstar wrote:

Let me translate for you...

"Hi I haven't read the forum enough to know there's already an introduction thread."

I think you got confused by the British accent.

U wot m8? Tork like at agen an ill ook u round tha gabber m8.

I'm pretty sure it's not an accent problem.

m8 do u even compress?

washington

random side note: your name reminds me a lot of lazerbeat.

i like your youtube channel. i subscribed.

uk

cool.  i really like nanoloop. 5 years and i'm still not bored

washington

i've gotten 2 nanoloop cartridges (1.6 and 2.6) recently (4 months or so) and i like how the program is designed, but i can't dig the workflow. it holds back my creativity/ability to write.

i've got this fun thing going where i write everything in lsdj and then put that into nanoloop (i only have one lsdj cart) big_smile

Alive and well in fucksville
basspuddle wrote:

i've gotten 2 nanoloop cartridges (1.6 and 2.6) recently (4 months or so) and i like how the program is designed, but i can't dig the workflow. it holds back my creativity/ability to write.

i've got this fun thing going where i write everything in lsdj and then put that into nanoloop (i only have one lsdj cart) big_smile

Tell me how you do this! there is a general lack of tutorials for nanoloop. Nobody has written a zine about nanoloop yet? right?

washington

i'm not doing anything fancy, just writing it in lsdj, and entering that into nanoloop like i'm writing a song. i have a feeling that i should sell my 1.6 cart and get a new ems cart, what i'm doing now is pretty inefficient.

as far as i'm aware, there aren't any zines or books on nanoloop, aside from the manual. there is a series on youtube that lazerbeat made, though.

detroit
Jotie wrote:

m8 do u even compress?

sweden

Cool man! Glad to see you here on the forums smile We talked a bit about the irig when we were at one of the stores if I'm not mistaken. I'm still considering getting one. How do you like it so far? Pros, cons? What's the output signal like? I've also been looking at the pokket mixer http://www.pokketmixer.com/ I really like that it has a MID EQ but it being a passive mixer kinda put me of.

Antwerp, Belgium

Curious about that Irig for small shows! I now use a behringer Xenyx for smaller live shows but I hate behringer sad(((