Serbia,Belgrade

Is it possible to make one myself?I do have the link cable and some female jacks.Is it as easy as connecting cables.
I live in Serbia(Europe) not siberia.I don't know where to order one so i guess making one would e easier and would save me some money.

Or would you rather advise me to do a prosound mod.I do have the nerves and steady hand.Just never seen a tutorial(i wouldn't mind taking out the speaker).

Last edited by Imnikola (May 16, 2013 6:08 am)

Taichung, Taiwan

Go to eBay and purchase the adapter plug.

If you try and make your own, you'll have to re-pin the wires and will be needing extra pins and wires as well. I have done it before.

Serbia,Belgrade
katsumbhong wrote:

If you try and make your own, you'll have to re-pin the wires and will be needing extra pins and wires as well. I have done it before.

I don't have ebay as an option.We just got paypal in Serbia and still doesn't work very well.

Taichung, Taiwan
Imnikola wrote:
katsumbhong wrote:

I don't have ebay as an option.We just got paypal in Serbia and still doesn't work very well.

I can sell you one if you don't mind paying for shipping. I have a few laying around.