Orange County,CA /Las Vegas NV

close

Last edited by Cuddle Television (Apr 6, 2014 7:47 pm)

California, United States

Hey man, sorry to hear what has been going on in your life. No one should have to go through that, at least your girlfriend is still with you!
Be safe, hope everything works out, God bless.

Melbourne, Australia

Man, that sucks. I wont patronise you and say that everything is going to be ok, but stay strong, and we'll be sending our positive vibes your way. Best of luck in Vegas.

UK, Leicester

Dude, that's pretty shitty to say the least. I hope everything turns around when you get to vegas with your girl.

close

Last edited by Cuddle Television (Apr 6, 2014 7:48 pm)

praying for you- hang tight.

Holland

Damn, hoping times'll get better for you man.

Youngstown, OH

The responses on this redeemed a little bit of my faith in the internet.

That's a circumstance I'd wish on no one. The bad thing about family is you didn't get to choose them. Get out if it's what's best. They should never be an obstacle.

shanghai

Life is shit sometimes. but also life is pretty long and the shit times wont last forever !
When you hit rock bottom and the people you thought had your back don't, the best way to say FUCK YOU to them, is to try and stay positive, get back up and not turn out like shitty people like they obviously are.

Hope things turn around for you.

Puerto Rico

You're amazing for being so positive through all of this! Best of luck!

kansas city

keep moving! if you all come through kc, look me up.
everything is wide open.

Douglas, Wyoming

Life can be hard, but it always has a way of getting better when it seems at it's worse. Stay positive and keep moving forward, never been much of a religious man but I'll send my prayers your way. Best of luck

Comment removed.

Last edited by Feryl (Feb 19, 2024 7:07 am)

Thank you so much guys! I will update you on how shit goes! I make the big move next week, and my mom is okay, needs to go to the doctors for checkups, anyhow she is okay and making the move with me! Up to me to help her \m/

Philadelphia, PA

File a "protection from abuse" for your mom so he doesn't get into a ton of trouble but it denies him the ability to purchase a firearm and do something stupider. smile

Just think, if you can survive this you can survive anything.  Stay strong.  You and your mom are in my prayers.