The Hollow Earth
B00daW wrote:

File a "protection from abuse" for your mom so he doesn't get into a ton of trouble but it denies him the ability to purchase a firearm and do something stupider. smile

^ This! Stay strong and hang in there. Not being patronizing either, but shit gets better if you stay positive.

California

Take care bro. will definitely keep you in prayer and posi vibes your way. God Bless

Playboy Man-Baby

Godspeed

Columbus, Indiana

I had a bunch of stuff happen and had to go all hiatus mode. The truth is you'll be back and better. Trust me with family like that your life will improve from moving away.

Orange County,CA /Las Vegas NV

close

Last edited by Cuddle Television (Apr 6, 2014 7:48 pm)

I DO apologize for an off topic post. I appreciate the helpful posts and I also thank the mods and trollers for not going rough on me. I am not a little bitch to be honest, but at least I know I'm a real man if I care more about my fiance and mothers safety than myself. I'll be fine though guys \m/ I just cant wait til the 1st of june already

Last edited by Cuddle Television (May 18, 2013 7:07 am)

California, United States

I speak by myself here, but I believe that it is important to always be there if someone is reaching out for help. Just the thought and knowledge that there are real people out there who are sympathizing with you and trying to offer what words of comfort they have can be so uplifting, and incredibly motivating. Now, a chipmusic site isn't the most appropriate place or even the best place to turn to, but when it is all you have, I'm totally fine with it. I'm more than willing to offer what I can to you.

Last edited by Doxic (May 18, 2013 12:18 pm)

Doxic wrote:

I speak by myself here, but I believe that it is important to always be there if someone is reaching out for help. Just the thought and knowledge that there are real people out there who are sympathizing with you and trying to offer what words of comfort they have can be so uplifting, and incredibly motivating. Now, a chipmusic site isn't the most appropriate place or even the best place to turn to, but when it is all you have, I'm totally fine with it. I'm more than willing to offer what I can to you.

Thanks man I appreciate you saying that! I agree, I guess I just trusted the community I'm most involved in smile

Best of luck mane.

washington

yeah bro, we're here to help.

Sevilla, Spain

Nobody should be put throught this, as others said, is amazing how positive are you in front of a situation that would scare anyone. Take care bro, all my blessings for you smile

Btw, have you thought about releasing something with donatives? If something I think that the chipmusic community has is that is a tight scene on some points, and some people would help with a small donation. Let us know =]

Last edited by PaK-Zer0 (May 19, 2013 11:12 am)

PaK-Zer0 wrote:

Nobody should be put throught this, as others said, is amazing how positive are you in front of a situation that would scare anyone. Take care bro, all my blessings for you smile

Btw, have you thought about releasing something with donatives? If something I think that the chipmusic community has is that is a tight scene on some points, and some people would help with a small donation. Let us know =]

This community is probably the tightest knit music community I've been involved in. I love it lol, and thanks  man! And I couldn't ever ask for $ unless I was really at starving rock bottom bro, but if it came to that I would ask. One things for sure once I release some new stuff, I'm thinking about making ALL of the profits to abuse prevention for children or something. And to save everyone the confusion, my new name is Digital Darwin on here smile Alright guys lets leave this thread and see where I am at in a few months! or even sooner if I'm lucky

Darkness

You rule dood! I grew up with a severely abusive family as well. I know what kind of place that puts you in, especially mentally. Keep on keepin on and remember that when one door closes, more open.

Fraktal Face wrote:

You rule dood! I grew up with a severely abusive family as well. I know what kind of place that puts you in, especially mentally. Keep on keepin on and remember that when one door closes, more open.

Thank you man and yeah fuck them right?! Yeah I am feeling better about a lot, leaving later this coming week finally! woot! and I am keepin positive

Well, it's a month later, and I have arrived to Las Vegas with my lady last thursday! All has gone well and I am outta that shit hole, managed to also acquire a new DMG for 3 $ at this local pawn superstore smile
All is well! Thank you all for the support!

TSSBAY01

hey man, its good to hear that you've arrived safe and sound. and also great to hear you found a dmg! scour the pawnshops out there for sure when you go out, im sure theres gotta be a ton of em. probably a lot of game collectors too in the area, but maybe you can look into gaming stuff, start flippin it on ebay for profit if stuff hasnt been too picked thru. you gotta have a good eye for knowing whats gonna give a profit, but hitting up pawns and thrift shops can help you gain some cash in a hurry. we're all pullin for ya here, you know that. and thank you, for being super positive and keepin us informed!

Last edited by tempsoundsolutions (Jun 21, 2013 5:37 am)