Barcelona city - Spain

FS Custom Nanovoice (free version) PROM cartridge:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/171044289667?ss … 1555.l2649

big_smile

LA:CA

What does the free version mean? Like is there another version of it?

Last edited by SPORK94 (May 20, 2013 11:37 pm)

matt's mind

there was an 'official' cartridge put out for sale on the nanoloop site in a very limited #.  i *think* it differs in that it has some limited saving ability?

Madriz, Supain

crap, i was late drop

Alive and well in fucksville
kitsch wrote:

there was an 'official' cartridge put out for sale on the nanoloop site in a very limited #.  i *think* it differs in that it has some limited saving ability?

I managed to score one of these official carts recently. It has 16 save slots. it responds well (stays synced with unmodded gbc/gbasp/dmg) to a pitch modded gameboy.

LA:CA
bitjacker wrote:
kitsch wrote:

I managed to score one of these official carts recently. It has 16 save slots. it responds well (stays synced with unmodded gbc/gbasp/dmg) to a pitch modded gameboy.

whats the likelihood of obtaining one?

Alive and well in fucksville

I searched the ebay obsessiveley for years, only to loose a bidding war. Then I researched who had been making tracks with it. Bought it. I don't know what sort of methods you will employ, in your search, but good luck.