Granada, Spain

Hi there!
Im just finishing my last EP and i thought that would be cool to include two or three remixes from the songs in it.
The EP have 4 really different tunes, i wanted to made 4 songs with 4 diferent styles, so we have from drum n bass to XXXXXstep and classic 4-on-the-floors with fasts and slower melodies, im sure that you will like some of them, and if you want to remix, add loops, cut them, add melodies or what-ever-you-want with one of them it will be reaaaaally cool, so just say it here and i will send you a little preview from the EP to know if you are interested.
Ill provide a LSDJ sav with the songs (plus others songs!) to make it easier for you smile
Greetings from spain!

ohgodno, Indiana

PM me man im down, i could do some DS work/Little piggy if ya want & other random goodies I use

Murcia, Spain

Looking forward to taking a listen, Skycstls!

Yeah, i would be in.
Just send me the preview, if i'm in i will spice stuff up with some Custom Kits.

UK, Leicester

I'm interested in doing a remix type thing, PM me dude!

Iowa

!Ya that sounds awesome! I'd be interested!

.FILTHadelphia

PM sent.

Granada, Spain

WOWOWOW! Thanks for all the collaboration! ill send you a PM with the songs to know if you like them for remixing, and this night or tomorrow ill send the sav file (today im really busy, sorry sad )
Also, you guys care if i choose the remixes that i like to be in the EP (bandcamp)? Of course that ALL OF YOU will be thanked in the .txt and description (with links to soundcloud/twitter/blablabla and stuff) but i want to choose at least two songs that i really like to include them in the EP, what do you think?
Thanks!

Last edited by Skycstls (May 26, 2013 10:27 am)

Granada, Spain

Sorry for the dropbox error lol, im not used to it.