Sweeeeeeden
spry wrote:

quick update:  my DnD is working well with littleFM except for that it occasionally freezes.  none of the data gets lost, i just have to restart the system.  it does this much more often than it used to though, and im guessing it has to do with littleFM.  ill have it freeze on me maybe one out of 10 times im working with it, and theres no particular catalyst that i can figure out.  ill let you know if i come up with a more satisfying explanation.

Are you sure this never happens when running LSDj. Does it freeze in the menu or when loading files or doing other operations? Try to see if it has anything to do with light shocks, like putting down the Gameboy on a hard table. (Not violently or anything.)

Cincinnati Ohio

it freezes on the lsdj song screen most of the time, but ive had it freeze on other screens too.  i havent noticed the light shocks, but its very possible.  ill keep an eye out for the circumstances next time.

Abandoned on Fire

Hey Nitro,
I've been fiddling with getting littleFM working with my dnd cart and I keep getting this error:

You can see that lsdj is there on the computer and I've installed the "recommended java" for my Windows 8 64 bit system.  Any ideas?

SLC, UT

Got the same error and he sent me an updated version.

Abandoned on Fire
stargazer wrote:

Got the same error and he sent me an updated version.

ok cool, ill just be patient then

Sweeeeeeden

Somebody reported this long ago. I really should make a single page for LittleFM so there only one place to keep the links up to date.
Updated version: http://blog.gg8.se/gameboyprojects/week … apon02.zip

Abandoned on Fire

yay thanks!

Cincinnati Ohio

havent had any issues since last post.  maybe i just started treating my gb better? ^^'  i also had no problem with sav files from backups and between different versions of lsdj except that littleFM does take up one kit slot worth of memory.  if youre patching together a sav with a bunch of kits,you can only use 50 instead of the full 51 if you want to use littleFM tongue  pretty much the only thing thats missing is an update to lsdmanager to handle the expanded sav banks smile  but even as is i pretty much dont have to buy another cart ever again because of this thing.  so many thanks.  ill check out the new update!

Bronx, NY

SOLVED!

Last edited by Ricky Brugal (Oct 30, 2014 5:25 am)

Bronx, NY

SOLVED

Last edited by Ricky Brugal (Oct 30, 2014 5:25 am)

Nice work.

Cincinnati Ohio

stumbled past this thread and its been like a whole year and a half and my cart has only panic screened once and everything was fine after i rebooted it.  this cart has seriously been the best thing to happen to my gameboy

Matthew Joseph Payne

I'm in love with LittleFM!

Unsubscribe

Im trying to patch a rom but it keeps telling me no spaces for kits are available. I dont see the ability to clear a kit in the patcher tool, and it doesn't help deleting all the samples and renaming the kit to blank... any ideas?

Sweeeeeeden

herr_prof, if this is a stock version of LSDj, please tell me which version. Otherwise, send me the exact ROM file you are trying to patch to my nick name @gmail.com.

Unsubscribe

I was using a patched version of the latest midi rom. Ill send it to you via email, thanks for looking.