Austin, TX

Well I was planning on including 2 midi jacks, but I can change it to 3. Btw these kits DO NOT come with link cables. I intended these kits to be installed internally, and I can never seem to find the link cables with the +5V line...

Austin, TX

AB kit pic posted.

washington

as far as i'm aware, the official nintendo link cables (dmg-04) and the 4-player adapter (dmg-07) have the 5v power line, i can't speak for most non-official link cables, though.

do you have any AB kits left?

edit: sorry for the necrobump

Last edited by basspuddle (May 28, 2013 1:08 am)

Austin, TX

I actually found a place where I can buy the dmg-04 cables, but I won't have them for a while.
At the moment, I have one kit left that I have mostly put together that I was planning to finish tomorrow. If you're interested hit me up.

clovis CA
basspuddle wrote:

as far as i'm aware, the official nintendo link cables (dmg-04) and the 4-player adapter (dmg-07) have the 5v power line, i can't speak for most non-official link cables, though.

dmg-04's dont have 5V hmm

washington

sorry, i was recalling the use of one in thretris' lsdj keyboard tutorial, but it was a dmg-07. my bad, yo.

and to boddah, i'll have to pass, i was looking to build it myself. i appreciate the offer, though smile

Austin, TX

Haha I made the same mistake, I actually have a ton of dmg-04 cables but I did find a seller on amazon with the 07 cables.
Basspuddle, no problem man. I just purchased a site domain/hosting and ill have my store set up in a couple of weeks, and I'll have more DIY kits (that include link cables) for sale.

Columbus, Indiana

boddah are you going to keep carrying the AB kits? I'd like one, but it is the ever present fiscal responsibility issues.

Austin, TX

Yes, I will have AB kits as one of the first items for sale on my site. The new kits on the site will have different options, such as including a link cable, battery pack, ext. power jack, midi thru, etc. I will also have pre-built AB's for sale. I'll be sure to let everyone know when the site is up smile

Austin, TX

Buuuummpp.

Austin, TX

Now accepting custom orders. PM me if interested.

South Carolina

Great guy to deal with, love doing business with, highly recommended to anyone. Thanks a lot Boddah

Austin, TX

Now open to offers for the Frankenboy.

Austin, TX

added video links for the Frankenboy

perth, WA

i'll open the bidding with $200

I would actually buy it for more then 200 USD, but saddly i bought a new car latley so i'm low on cash D: