Brisbane, Australia

I'm trading one original DMG tomorrow for 3 broken NDS consoles (2 original, 1 lite). What should I do with them? The only problem is a broken hinge on each of them so it should be an easy fix. I wanna do something interesting with them! Any ideas?

Last edited by jackary (May 25, 2013 4:53 pm)

Joliette, QC, Canada

if you manage to repair there you can sync these together with DS10 !

sweden

Landfill?

Brisbane, Australia
XyNo wrote:

if you manage to repair there you can sync these together with DS10 !

Good idea! Ill have to grab me a couple more copies though. I have a spare flash cart or two laying around that i can probably boot up DS-10 onto!

BK

Careful with the broken hinges- the ribbon cables that run through them might be damaged, and replacing them can be a real pain. I'd definitely test them before making the trade if thats possible.

Brisbane, Australia

He mentioned one of the consoles wouldnt turn on. He said the others are fine though. I'll have to have a look!

Make the Trade - Repair them - Sell them - Buy a bunch of GameBoys!

Repeat this. And some day you will be able to build a fort out of your GameBoys.

Last edited by 9-Heart (May 25, 2013 6:53 pm)

UK, Leicester

Use nitrotracker on them, all of them.

washington
9-Heart wrote:

Make the Trade - Repair them - Sell them - Buy a bunch of GameBoys!

Repeat this. And some day you will be able to build a fort out of your GameBoys.

Brunswick, GA USA

If you are feeling bold, build them into a custom six screen cabinet with a handle.

canada

throw them out put em in the trash

matt's mind

there used to be a whole bunch of aftermarket case colors available on dealextreme

i put my old one into a clear case, and loved it (then lost it)

thats what i'd do with them

edit -- seems they are still there http://dx.com/c/video-games-699/nintend … ouches-633

New Albany Indiana

Has any one suggested hiding your drugs in them? Thats a common reply for these types of threads.