Berlin

I know that some of you guys, like I, have a demo scene / art scene background.  Today I uplaoded a set that contains music that i created for the demo scene/ art scene in the years 2000 - 2004. It's not chip (though it has some elements) but I hope you enjoy anyway. :)

https://soundcloud.com/dualtrax/dualtra … -the-scene

Austria

Awesome big_smile Thanks for sharing smile

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Post the modules, too! Some of us are still using Windows 95 and don't have the HDD space for all these fancy recordings.

Brisbane, Australia
jefftheworld wrote:

Post the modules, too! Some of us are still using Windows 95 and don't have the HDD space for all these fancy recordings.

Technically... If you were running windows 95 you'd be able to fit a lot more space worth of 'fancy recordings', seeing as 95 only took up 30-40MB worth of hard drive space wink

Berlin
jefftheworld wrote:

Ok. I posted links the to XM files in the Soundcloud description. 1 XM is not available right now.

Last edited by dualtrax (Jun 2, 2013 8:58 am)

Toronto, Ontario, Canada
jackary wrote:
jefftheworld wrote:

Technically... If you were running windows 95 you'd be able to fit a lot more space worth of 'fancy recordings', seeing as 95 only took up 30-40MB worth of hard drive space wink

But my HDD is very small and most of it is taken up with samples.

dualtrax wrote:
jefftheworld wrote:

Ok. I posted linkk the to XM filew in the Soundcloud description. 1 XM is not available right now.

Amazing, thanks!

Last edited by jefftheworld (Jun 1, 2013 6:05 pm)

NC in the US of America

This looks like fun. Thanks for uploading the modules.

I have a windows 98 with a 3gb harddrive. Not my main. I just use it for the floppy drive.

Last edited by SketchMan3 (Jun 1, 2013 8:11 pm)

Berlin

You are welcome. smile