Yuma, AZ

So after a (way too long) hiatus, im getting back into performing around here. Here, of course, is Yuma, AZ.
There are a couple other chipacts here in town, but the venues are tough (same noise different city, right?).

I was actually wondering, who is in AZ? Anyone in PHX or Tucson that wants to throw a show?
Thinking about taking a drive up to Flagstaff in the near future to do just that.

Who's around in the Southwest?

Unknown

I live in Las Vegas, and Ive seen the college town of Flagstaff, we should arrange a show this fall

Yuma, AZ

LV eh? Nice!
Yeah a show in the fall would be super choice. big_smile
Now to find someone in Flag that can hook up a venue haha

Unknown

I'm serious I'll try and get on dis mang! I'll gotta just work it with my school and work schedule smile should be a breeze

ohgodno, Indiana

Imma be in Flagstaff in mid September, id be down for randomness then

Unknown

big_smile i'LL TRY MY BEST

Yuma, AZ

Anyone up for playing in Yuma this summer? It's hot as hell, but that's not stopping me at the moment. Lol

Tucson right here and I have connections to someone with a banging PA system.

10spd wrote:

Anyone up for playing in Yuma this summer? It's hot as hell, but that's not stopping me at the moment. Lol

I'd be down to help with a show in Yuma even though I hate Yuma.  Also, I have a terrible stage presence so I doubt I'd be willing to play anymore.  Played once and didn't like the reaction.  Though it wasn't a chip show but still.

Yuma, AZ

Right on man! Well this would be all chip acts. There seems to be enough in the area to get something going smile

Well let me know when and where it would go down and my wife and I will try our best to be there to help out.