Rochester, NY

[i should mention that i'd probably prefer to limit this to US residents only. i may consider shipping abroad though...]

i've got a ton of Commodore stuff that i'm finally going through and unloading. if there's anything C64/128 or (to a small extent) Amiga items or parts that you need, let me know. i've got at least 60 c64 systems i'm parting out that had various issues, at least 40 disk drives (mostly 1541s, some 1541-IIs, etc - some work, some will be parted out), a number of 128s, and a few Amiga 500 systems (a couple have issues). some other stuff like software, books, manuals, etc.

i'm digging it out of storage as i get time, all i have on hand right now is a ton of SID and other C64 chips, maybe 45 partially populated motherboards, and the Amiga 500s. i'll update as i pull stuff out if anyone is interested.

so, for the moment...

fully tested and working 6581 SID chips (roughly 50 or so, various date codes) - $25 each with free shipping inside the US.

i'll update this post after work tonight with some other chips that i've tested so far, as well as specifics on what else i have here at the moment.

reply, PM, or email me at jbuonaccorso [at] hotmail if interested. thanks!

-justin.

Last edited by jbuonacc (Jun 7, 2013 11:00 am)