New Albany Indiana

Im pretty sure if i met any one other than 72BitVirgins or Orin out side of this forum i'd get into a scuffle.

hardcore, Australia

I have one friend. Derris Kharlan. He is in my shower right now. Will post pictures to confirm.

Chicago IL

although honestly for me it's more like "how many of your friends also signed up to cm.o"

Melbourne, Australia
Saskrotch wrote:

although honestly for me it's more like "how many of your friends also signed up to cm.o"

Haha, yeah this exactly.

Brunswick, GA USA
Derris-Kharlan wrote:
Saskrotch wrote:

Haha, yeah this exactly.

You realize that means every answer so far is zero, right?

Chicago IL

cause i dont have any friends?

Brunswick, GA USA
Saskrotch wrote:

cause i dont have any friends?

tl;dr = OP asked if you made friends specifically through the forum. That means someone imported from another board or a social net don't count, people you met at a gig don't count, friends you had before the board was founded don't count...

ohio gozaimasu

Do frenemies count?

IL, US

im not sure ive made any friends on cm.org, probably doesnt help that i was staff for so long... but i have more than enough friends who are members, like Saskrotch and Derris said

Not sure I've made any friends. Done business with some cool users for sure. Otherwise I'm probably a forum joke behind the scenes.

Montreal, Canada

I don't make friends. People just dislike me at varying degrees.

Maine

0 :c 

chunter lets be friends you live close to mississippi right?
(ps i moved to Mississippi for the summer)

Tuscaloosa, Alabama. In need of moar friends. Mississippi is close enough to warrant a road trip for almost anyone in this scene, the South is so sparse <_<

Maine

omg i passed through there on the train to mississippi (hub city) we even stopped there lol

we should have a show somewhere big_smile

New Orleans, Louisiana

ELE

Everybody Love Everybody

Maine

and theres another one big_smile wow im loving this place already everybody is a short train ride away