Minneapolis

GeekParty recently did an interview with Anamanaguchi. After the Kickstarter stuff was out of the way, it got pretty goofy.

http://geekparty.com/anamanaguchi-talks … ing-teeth/

Darkness

I'm confused. Weren't they already a band before luke and ary joined? If so, how is that story how they formed true?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zy9ZCBKX9E4

Last edited by Fraktal Face (Jun 10, 2013 7:41 pm)

Darkness

I am confused. what a bad article. Who the fuck fails to buy someone a drink cause they already have one!?!?!? You should be slapped for that.

Last edited by Fraktal Face (Jun 10, 2013 7:54 pm)

Darkness

Am I the only one getting tired of of idiots writing chiptune reviews and interviews?? Btw I am not trying to poke fun at Anamanaguchi. I just fucking hate how every chiptune article I read is fucking retarded. No wonder so many people don't get chiptunes.

Last edited by Fraktal Face (Jun 10, 2013 8:28 pm)

Chicago IL

hey man

buffalo, NY

Am I the only person tired of dudes being ridiculous assholes on Internet forums?  Chill your dick, and interviewer guy, sorry but you got "gooch-trolled"

Chicago IL

I just think it's ridiculous to bump a 2 week old thread to complain multiple times when you clearly know how to use the edit function

buffalo, NY

Didn't even catch that layer of amazingness

Youngstown, OH
Fraktal Face wrote:

No wonder so many people don't get chiptunes.

I want this printed on a shirt so I can never, ever wear it

clovis CA
Saskrotch wrote:

I just think it's ridiculous to bump a 2 week old thread to complain multiple times when you clearly know how to use the edit function

+1

Darkness

o, sorry for not living on this site you fucken turds. Go fer it sleepy. Only chiptune artists make shirts that no one wears anyway. I'm so sorry I irritated your sandy vaginas.

edit: FUCK YOU

edit: AND YOUR MOM

Last edited by Fraktal Face (Jun 10, 2013 9:30 pm)

UK, Leicester
Fraktal Face wrote:

o, sorry for not living on this site you fucken turds. Go fer it sleepy. Only chiptune artists make shirts that no one wears anyway. I'm so sorry I irritated your sandy vaginas.

Hey, just because you're in a shite mood doesn't mean that you have the right to get pissy at everyone. They do have a point, bumping a 2 week old thread with multiple contentless posts is a pretty dumb thing to do. Go be a bitter twat somewhere else plox

Darkness

you mean like this entire site?

Darkness

isn't funny how its always the same losers jumping down peoples throats.

Fraktal Face wrote:

you mean like this entire site?

hey you're nothing but a big rude-head-guy! haHAH! BURRRRRN!!!!!!!!

canada

the mad the angry sleeping with a pakc of feral dogs hey smile

hey smile