wailord wrote:

the mad the angry sleeping with a pakc of feral dogs hey smile

hey smile

hahahaha YES!

Darkness
danimal cannon wrote:

Am I the only person tired of dudes being ridiculous assholes on Internet forums?  Chill your dick, and interviewer guy, sorry but you got "gooch-trolled"

You're right, being one in person is way cooler...

Fraktal Face wrote:
danimal cannon wrote:

Am I the only person tired of dudes being ridiculous assholes on Internet forums?  Chill your dick, and interviewer guy, sorry but you got "gooch-trolled"

You're right, being one in person is way cooler...

hey look i'm not even effing around anymore excuse my language i'm going to get soooooo mad at you! and not to mention meanie i'm going to not hold back my fists i'll just punch i don't even care!!!!!1!!11

Youngstown, OH
Fraktal Face wrote:

o, sorry for not living on this site you fucken turds. Go fer it sleepy. Only chiptune artists make shirts that no one wears anyway. I'm so sorry I irritated your sandy vaginas.

edit: FUCK YOU

edit: AND YOUR MOM

lol why does this matter to you

Darkness

exactly

Youngstown, OH

says the fuck your mom dude

Darkness

have fun trying to punch me from alaska buddy.

Fraktal Face wrote:

have fun trying to punch me from alaska buddy.

oooo now you've made me soo P.O.'d and in case you didnt know that means PISSED OFF!!!!! i'm so p'd off because now you're atttacking my nationality like it's like you're saying alaskans can't punch that's so racist and i'll have you know that i punch better than anyone from my cul de sac!!!! oh be glad i'm not mr hulk from the advengers because i would so green and mad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11!1!

Chicago IL

I like how quickly this went from "fuck the guy that wrote that article" to "fuck everyone for not agreeing with me or my tone"

Darkness

oh, you're psychic too!?!?!?!?!?

Fraktal Face wrote:

oh, you're psychic too!?!?!?!?!?

omg he is so mean to saskrotch!!!! be quiet before i make fun of you all over the place!!!!!!!

Darkness

I'm racist.......said the racist.

Fraktal Face wrote:

I'm racist.......said the racist.

OMG your S.O. racist that is illegal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Darkness

I forgot, only whiny chip bitches can have opinions.

Fraktal Face wrote:

I forgot, only whiny chip bitches can have opinions.

OMG you called whiny people bitches and you called bitches people whiny!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you are so insulting to everyone even whiny people that is just so mean i can't believe it i am SOOOO mad at you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

clovis CA

dude for real just drop it gentlemen.

Last edited by Alley Beach (Jun 10, 2013 11:02 pm)