clovis CA

Hey everyone, I am in the process of sticker bombing my car, and pretty much ran out of stickers about a third of the way in. I would like to show off any and al stickers for your label, band, business, or anything elese that would be on a sticker. Think of it as free advertisement wink you can PM me or email me directly at [email protected]
thanks!

Last edited by Alley Beach (Jul 23, 2013 2:23 pm)

Does it have to be chip related?

Maine

send you the full non gif version of my avi

also pics?

edit:

changed my avi heres the old one

Last edited by TheBronyChip (Jun 14, 2013 4:24 pm)

clovis CA
onapokoya wrote:

no smile im just trying to cover my door, and i tohught it would be better to advertise my community rather shity jdm stickers tongue

clovis CA
TheBronyChip wrote:

send you the full non gif version of my avi

also pics?

edit:

changed my avi heres the old one

ill post pics later tonight of my door as it is right now wink

Alley Beach wrote:
onapokoya wrote:

no smile im just trying to cover my door, and i tohught it would be better to advertise my community rather shity jdm stickers tongue

Well, I'm working on getting some stickers made for my wife's small little website/business thingy.  Maybe I'll throw some stickers your way when those are done.

A friend of mine had a civic hatch that he covered the hood in stickers then clear coated it to protect them and it came out nice.  Then, he smashed it.

I thought that this thread was about trolling the NSA.
Don't have any stickers tho

Maine

heres the new one if you want that too lol

Chicago IL

so wait do you think he's going to make a sticker out of your avatar or what

Maine

oh shit i cant read sorry bout that lol

if i had stickers i would be sending them though

Chicago IL

i still can't figure out what you thought he meant

Maine

i thought he just wanted pictures cause he was gonna print off a huge sheet or something

Melbourne, Australia

(Even still, that avatar when printed would be like a millimeter high, give or take. Although it might look cool if you had thousands and thousands of them and printed them with a decent printer).

Maine

haha maybe though i could just post the bigger one

clovis CA

hahaha, for sure tbc wink im actually getting tons of individual stickers and putting them on my 97 geo metro. im taking the pics off my phone right now as we speak to put them on wink

clovis CA

i cant afford to print a huge vinyl sheet the size of my door, WAY too much money for a shitty car xD