Compilation featuring music by Brandon Walsh, celticdesign, Mermaid, Redcrab, Stinsen, WertStahl, X-jammer and Zyron.

Download

Emulator users must have true drive emulation switched on / 'normal' disk loading.

NC in the US of America

How do they do it? How do they make 8-bit puns sound soooo cooooool! :-o

I feel bad that the only name on there that I'm familiar with is Brandon Walsh but that will soon be rectified.

Last edited by SketchMan3 (Jun 15, 2013 10:34 am)

Gosford, Australia
4mat wrote:

Emulator users must have true drive emulation switched on / 'normal' disk loading.

probably a dumb question, but why?
(just curious!)

Victory Road wrote:
4mat wrote:

probably a dumb question, but why?
(just curious!)

It uses a custom fast disk loader rather than the kernal loader.   The benefits are it loads songs faster and in the background while the current song is still running.

Amsterdam, The Netherlands

For the 'lazy' ppl: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nkjrY84YBlA (find a 'menu'-hack in the description).

Holland

Saw this on pouet already! Awesome! X-jammer his bird flu song has an awesome rhythm.

Last edited by xylo (Jun 15, 2013 1:57 pm)

[removed]

Last edited by Feryl (Feb 19, 2024 9:27 pm)

Feryl wrote:

Ooh, Mermaid returns. I like his '95 track "Moonlight".

you mean Her track.

Comment removed.

Last edited by Feryl (Feb 19, 2024 7:07 am)

Great music, and cool graphic design too! Saw this on CSDB a couple days ago, but it wasn't on Youtube yet. My C64's out of order at the moment. Can't wait to check this out on real hardware.