Texas

Is there a case that fits the GBC game Kirby Tilt n' Tumble? Mayhaps one that only covers the bottom part where the connection is made?

Alive and well in fucksville

maybe i would measure it... no bit to open it tho...

Texas

Oh shit! I'm sorry, I meant like, a protective case, not a replacement case/shell.

Alive and well in fucksville

i will just keep mine inside my frontlit gbc as soon as i am don front lighting it!

Texas

Haha, I guess I'll just do the same when zaxxon finishes mine

Brisbane, Australia
float.bridges wrote:

Is there a case that fits the GBC game Kirby Tilt n' Tumble? Mayhaps one that only covers the bottom part where the connection is made?

You might not be able to find a gameboy cartridge case for it, however there's a chance you may be able to find a container/box around that size that's not made specifically for a gameboy game?
There's cases made that fit the EMS carts i believe - pretty sure they're close in size!

I bought a kirby tilt & tumble cart last week and am going to hopefully fit a Bleepy Bloop cart in it!

Last edited by Apeshit (Jul 17, 2019 12:41 am)

Brisbane, Australia
Apeshit wrote:

Why wouldn't it fit in a standard case? Is the cart actually considerably different dimensions?

The cart has a much larger headpiece (thicker than the EMS carts from what i can tell) - This is for the accelerometer that's built into the cart.
I'm still waiting on mine to arrive in the mail but i'm planning on posting a tutorial. The majoe difference is that the cart has two screws (as opposed to the single one that most gameboy carts have). That means i'm going to have to dremel bits of LSDJ cart's PCB in order to fit it in the cartridge housing!

Texas

I mean, it's not the only of it's kind, there's shit like Pokemon Pinball as well.
And thanks jackary, I'll bet I'll find something soon then.