LA:CA

So cm.o what color backlight do you find aesthetically pleasing + good on the eyes? I'm stuck on the fence about green, yellow, orange or white for my greyboy.

Pittsburgh

The contrast for orange is spectacular, and cool looking. Honestly, all of those colors look great (in my experience), so you can't really go wrong with any of them.

Any inverted is ok. I recommend white, orange, or green inverted. I like white biverted

Bristol, UK

Green or Teal are the clearest I reckon

Taichung, Taiwan

Biverted White.

brooklyn, NY

I third white biverted-  looks purple and grey,  very clear.   teal is my next best pick.    Anyone still make the RGB backlights?  I have a nonfinite one from a few years back - very cool.  Add some trim pots and you can have every color of the rainbow as per your whim.

Last edited by Charbot (Jun 26, 2013 10:58 pm)

Jyväskylä, Finland

In my opinion biverted yellow and teal looks great!

Charbot wrote:

Anyone still make the RGB backlights?  I have a nonfinite one from a few years back - very cool.  Add some trim pots and you can have every color of the rainbow as per your whim.

http://store.kitsch-bent.com/product/rgbbb

Last edited by Pale (Jun 26, 2013 11:03 pm)

New Albany Indiana

I just bought a v4 envy from nonfinite, magenta color, ill let you know later.

Biverted teal is my favorite.

I find biverted yellow easiest on the eyes and since it's black on yellow lowering the contrast is like lowering the brightness.

LA:CA

The backlight I'm most likely use is the new ASM

Maine

DONT GET RED FOR A DMG YOU USE TO PRODUCE OW MY EYES

matt's mind
DESUMATE wrote:

Biverted teal is my favorite.

mine too atm, i'm partial to green ones as well.  teal is sort of the soft spot in that family though, very pleasing to me

washington

inverted white is pretty cool.

Gosford, Australia
basspuddle wrote:

inverted white is pretty cool.

always this
i would bi-vert but cbf

TheBronyChip wrote:

OW MY EYES

I know that feel.