Utrecht, the Netherlands

Hey guys,

My new EP is out, it's called Density, it's moody/minimalistic chiptune and it is available here:

http://allergicracoon.bandcamp.com/album/density

Tell me what you think!

-AllergicRacoon

NC in the US of America

Lovely artwork. Would look cool on a T-Shirt.

Even though the sounds and composition are pretty simple, I like it. You got soul.

Utrecht, the Netherlands

Thanks for the kind words! The artwork was made by Paul Veer (www.pietepiet.net). I agree that he did a great job smile

Robotcity, the year 20XX

I agree with Sketchman3: your songs have a certain charm to them although they seem fairly simple. Which means: your music skills are top notch. Work on your LSDJ skills and you have potential gold in your hands. And Paul Veer rules.

Keep it up!

Utrecht, the Netherlands

I agree that my LSDj skills are not very good, it's time for me to start reading up on some more tutorials.

Robotcity, the year 20XX

LSDJ and you by roboctopus on noisechannel is a good place to start big_smile
His tutorials helped me a lot!

Agree with the overall opinion.
Even if it's minimalistic, it really holds up well.
To be honest, i would be honored, if i could remix one of these tracks on there.

Utrecht, the Netherlands

Awesome, that'd be super cool! Which song exactly? I could send you the lsdj song .sav if you want smile

AllergicRacoon wrote:

Awesome, that'd be super cool! Which song exactly? I could send you the lsdj song .sav if you want smile

chords would be pretty nice to do.
Just send it over and i will come up with something. If you can get other people to remix some tune also, you could pull off a Remix EP. I guess.

Utrecht, the Netherlands

Cool, for anyone who's interested I put all of the .lsdjsng files in this .rar. If you want to remix, go ahead smile https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/141 … /Songs.rar

9-Heart wrote:
AllergicRacoon wrote:

chords would be pretty nice to do.

It was pretty nice to do.
AllergicRacoon - chords (My mind is shattered Remix)

Last edited by 9-Heart (Jul 1, 2013 6:01 pm)