Granada, Spain

http://skycstls.bandcamp.com/album/our- … her-castle

Just my new album! Six tracks with different styles, hope you guys like it! wink

Last edited by Skycstls (Jul 4, 2013 9:51 pm)

Murcia, Spain

Yesssssssssssssssss

Ahora a escucharlo hasta que harte : D

ohio gozaimasu

oh god that title no

Sevilla, Spain
Cooshinator wrote:

oh god that title no

What's wrong with the title? Music is what should matters anyways, thanks for your valuable review.

I love this release, it could have been named "The poop that came from the swamp" and I would still love it. Btw, I love the leads on "The hero is alive".

Granada, Spain
Cooshinator wrote:

oh god that title no

I wanted to use the mario at rave, but i prefer to keep the classics unused.
No, but the title have a story behind it, i loved this day and it really fitted with the starting of the ep, so... smile

Thanks for all the comments!
Gracias a todos, joder!

Last edited by Skycstls (Jul 5, 2013 8:21 am)

ohio gozaimasu

I mean yeah go ahead and use whatever title you want, I just thought it was a little silly smile

Granada, Spain
Cooshinator wrote:

I mean yeah go ahead and use whatever title you want, I just thought it was a little silly smile

Maybe, but for me its just another title, i dont really care about the titles from my songs/eps, im really bad at them (same with music).

UK, Leicester

I hadn't heard any of the other remixes, or 7ive and Saved before, so they were a nice surprise!

Last edited by Alpine (Jul 5, 2013 4:08 pm)

Very enjoyable! Some really sweet melodies in there. Love "7ive" and "Hanger", also enjoyed listening to the other remixes. Great stuff! smile

NC in the US of America

I wasn't going to check this out but somebody said "sweet melodies" and that is my trigger phrase smile

What's wrong with the title?

There is a stigma about the word "rave" and any reference to Mario "Mario at a rave" is often used in a deprecating way, and so the fact that you used "rave" in a clever Mario referencing way probably caused a knee-jerk reaction. Some people feel really strongly about distancing chipmusic from the "mario at a rave" association.

PaK-Zer0 wrote:

"The poop that came from the swamp"

...would be a much better title for some people, big_smile

Granada, Spain

The thing is that its not a refence tongue it was literally in another (spanish) castle, we were lost tongue